• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

We deserved more. Not sure why we subbed off Gil and Lo Celso when we needed to score. Odd.
Took Gil off because he is totally ineffective at this level and one footed Lo Celso because he was knackered. Neither of them would be anywhere near starting if everyone was fit. And Emerson summed up the decision making today bringing the ball forward with acres of space and seconds left and promptly gives it away. Team played ok today but lack of centre backs and no target man was our downfall today

Doesn't cancel that January will be interesting. We have a lot of change to make then.
We still have players that we desperately need to move on and Levy is not in the habit of big spending, is he?
Although it has been said that this time Levy must back this manager.
Any idea how much we spent in the summer? and how much cash do we have left to spend on players?

just fudging sexy isn't it, all the ball and chances yet give up cheap ones then can't turn it around

still soft as brick in the head

doesn't matter who is on the pitch or the dugout, we just lurch from disaster to disaster

Our luck has been appalling. From Romero being done by a freeze frame that was only flagged up because of another pen shout. To how we were then stretched and lost VDV over extending. To the intentional targeted take out of Bentancur. Should be a straight red.

We hit the post 2 or 3 times, and had at least 3 offside goals dissallowed. Stick to what you are doing Ange. Maybe he should start complaining about refs and challanges that injure our players.

I’m gutted with the loss, be feel really positive about the performance, we created enough to win 2 games.

That's how I feel as well.
Gutted with the loss, but played some nice football.

We really need Romero and VDV back for this system to work. Even without Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr, Bentancur (for most of the match) and Richalison (and anyone I missed) we created and had chances.

Not looking forward to next week, but if we can get through that injury free we can start to rebuild again.

When we fell apart against chelsea I knew our season was over! Posted the same at the time during the game. I am sure we can get europe, CL if we can get players fit.

I think thats a touch harsh he was very close to an assist today, that was a superb ball he put across for Son who just mistimed his header attempt
That's the first game he and lo Celso have started for us in two years as well. Got to give them a few games and a chance.. They both played well..

Back