• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

We're wreaking of class. That flick from Paulinho and pass from Holtby made my willy go straight.

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Kane is using his body to shield the ball very well. However, he is only turning one way and that is to his right. He has to vary his game some.

Papercut;435585[B said:
]We are dominating a home team once again...[/B]

Chadli for Kane if he is fit...

I do though think we need ooooone moooore ooooption up front (Ade or not).

we've done that to every away team bar ****

We are seriously, seriously ****ing good. Our movement is absolutely ridiculous. Will people believe we can challenge for the title now? Normal teams, pretender teams, don't routinely show up at other team's grounds and dominate the ball we do. It just doesn't happen. Our movement allows us to create chances, and our centre backs comfort in possession means we can literally never be pressured into hoofing it too many times. And if a team does decide to come at us, well we have the pace and power to make them realise it is a big mistake to do so.

Lamela is seriously class. Awareness, touch, decision making. He will be an absolute superstar.

Kane also. Is class. I think he can develop into a player we can seriously 'count on' and render Chadli an almost needless signing. I say that having not seen Chadli too much, but Kane is quality. Again, touch, awareness, decision making under pressure and ability in tight spaces. He can make it with us I'm sure.

Vlad has obviously had a shaky game but it's not too much of a concern. He clearly has class and it's understandable he will have a half like that getting used to new team mates.

Fryers on the other hand doesn't quite look up to standard. He is young and he can improve, but he is too hurried right now. That said, the nice little cut back for Defoe instead of smashing it into the box shows to me that he too can make good decisions under pressure, and perhaps there is hope for him too.

I would really love another clean sheet

Come on you spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we've done that to every away team bar ****

Even against Arsenal we dominated the ball, we weren't quite there yet in terms of creating but that could be put down to us playing 4-3-3 and not the 4-2-3-1 that allows us a player in support of a striker that needs someone close to them. Arsenal are also better and therefore able to hit us on the break more, but to force Arsenal into playing as the counter attacking team at the Emirates shows how much potential this team has.

You can't stand people who thought bale was good? Er...

I didn't say I can't stand them, I said I don't understand them. I'll take the type of opportunities that Holtby and Lamela are generating to one's that Bale generated ten times out of ten.

There is programme on ITV at the moment called "Ade in adland"!

So now we know where he is.

Please keep the reports coming in .

Sounds like are well on top and quie a few good performances. Nice one.

Even against Arsenal we dominated the ball, we weren't quite there yet in terms of creating but that could be put down to us playing 4-3-3 and not the 4-2-3-1 that allows us a player in support of a striker that needs someone close to them. Arsenal are also better and therefore able to hit us on the break more, but to force Arsenal into playing as the counter attacking team at the Emirates shows how much potential this team has.

agree with dominating Arsenal (mostly second half). I mean Arsenal have won 3-1 in every league game so far this season except the one against us. Sure, it was their only cleanshet but it's the least amount of goals theyve scored too. Things weren't quite clicking for us then.

Considering only 2 of the 5 defenders are first team choices, a clean sheet tonight would be a fantastic achievement.

Let's not get carried away now lads. We're a ****ing top side with an immense squad to back it up but this is a poor villa side. Saturday at 12:45 is the proper test.

Thoughts from the half:

Walker's a physical beast (Do we have no cover for him? I almost feel bad for him and want to get him a break)

Not trying to be picky here but it really should be 3-0...

Lamela and Defoe both should have scored earlier on (Lamela especially)

Looking pretty good for our JV team

Go Tottenham

After replaying Holtbys pass, that ship sailed along time ago for me ... Note to self, more control and stamina required.

i'd still take Defoe off. just like i'd take Walker off and Paulinho.

We are controlling the game, we are leading 1-0. No risk to take JD off and one of the other 2 at least should not finish the game.
If we get the 2nd the future would be better served by Harry rather than JD on the pitch.

Back