• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Let's not get carried away now lads. We're a ****ing top side with an immense squad to back it up but this is a poor villa side. Saturday at 12:45 is the proper test.

It's a side that should be mid table in the Premier League. There should be no easy games in the Premier League.

The fact that we can go to grounds like this and turn it into a training ground stroll is no easy feat. We're not merely winning by the odd goal. It is the manner in which we control games. It will be interesting to see if we can go it vs Chelsea. But where as we already look fluid in our football, they are still trying to get there and I think we could be playing them at a good time because of that.

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

From bbc: Is Jermain Defoe making a case to start in place of Roberto Soldado? He keeps scoring in the cups.

Do people get paid to spout this drivel?!

Ha ha calm down BoL, we are good but that doesn't mean we are the best.

Villa's team is pretty second rate.

I will have to watch out for Kane second half, I didn't seem do too much but you are describing an awesome display.

My view is Chadli on for Kane just for that bit of more technique and footie IQ. Naughton for Walker if he's injured... **** forgot who else is on the bench :D

on a positive point, it's great to see old man Friedel back! =D>

Anyone else think defoe is pushing soldado really hard for his starting place? Actually, defoe is scoring against poor sides and soldado would probably be doing the same so it's difficult to compare. Such good competition for places though, it's very healthy

Side note: has anyone noticed opposition players, particularly when we are away, are resorting so much to fouling us lately because they just can't get near the ball? The crowd then cries with righteous indignation because they can't believe we've gotten yet another decision, but it's because we have needed to be fouled to get the ball off of.

Pretty disappointed with people bashing Vlad, I've got to say. Wouldn't have seen this type of reaction if it were a different player, say Lamela or Eriksen. Give the boy a chance, it's his first game.

COYS!

From bbc: Is Jermain Defoe making a case to start in place of Roberto Soldado? He keeps scoring in the cups.

Do people get paid to spout this drivel?!

5 goals this season though, you'd think he deserves some sort of look in.

****s happened with Vert this season?

Jan pulled his shorts down :lol:

Ha ha calm down BoL, we are good but that doesn't mean we are the best.

Villa's team is pretty second rate.

I will have to watch out for Kane second half, I didn't seem do too much but you are describing an awesome display.

I'm not saying we are the best and I'm not saying the players in question have put in amazing performances. It's more about the manner in which we go about it, and how the players go about it. It's what you can see. Football never usually works like we run out 4-0 winners even if we are the best, but you can usually see quality shining through.

That's embarrassing. How is that not a penalty for Villa?

Vertonghen doing what needs to be done.. Er...

We are top 4.

We are getting all the ref decisions.

one of the funniest things ive seen in football :ross:

blatant pen though.

Back