• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

So.. Half time..

Pretty sound defensively, creating a good number of clear cut chances. My only real complaint at the moment can be about the finishing. Oh and the ref is a bit **** really.

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

1-0 at half-time is no more than we deserve.

We should have been three goals ahead by now.

Paulinho and Sandro have been great in the middle by the way, real good partnership that.

Have they been in our half yet?

Easing Lamela in slowly is really working, and Holtby is really beginning to look the part

Concede when we waaaaant
Concede when we waaaaaaant
Whoever the ****s in goal
they concede when they waaaant

Guys seriously, just compare this so called second string to a decade ago. We have somewhat evolved.

I love it.

And Lamela??? There is something special there... We're gonna go into another major transfer thread in the future! :D

That's the second really "class" well worked team goal in as many games. I just don't expect to see these kind of things from us. Its a great change from last season's fairly impotent attacking play and the hopeful smash it from 20 yards. Hope it continues.

Likewise. I can't understand the people who prefer players to run with the ball as fast as they can and try to smash one in from distance.

Kane was playing better than Defoe when I said it. Erm, so it did.

Sorry for not predicting the future and seeing Defoe score an easy goal. I'd still take him off.

Pleased for holtby shown a good attitude and class on the call. Lamela growing in stature and Sandro showing more dribbling ability than remember! albrighton their best player for me.

These Israeli Pepsi commercials are absurd

Easing Lamela in slowly is really working, and Holtby is really beginning to look the part

I was really impressed with the way that AVB integrated the new players in the team last season and he is doing it again

Pleased for holtby shown a good attitude and class on the ball. Lamela growing in stature and Sandro showing more dribbling ability than remember! albrighton their best player for me.

Likewise. I can't understand the people who prefer players to run with the ball as fast as they can and try to smash one in from distance.

You can't stand people who thought bale was good? Er...

Again we are dominating possession, shots on goal and target. We are very strong at the mo, very tight at the back too.

Good stuff; Holtby and Lamela the highlights so far, and we might have been 3 or 4 up. Looking forward to the second half.

Back