• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Amazing ball from Holtby. Totti couldn't have done better. Nice finish from Defoe.

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

gooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll do TOTTENHAM!!

Hotby is lookin ****in great again - now seein his class.

Great goal that

Nice goal, but very rare if that move isn't offside from a straight pass. They showed 82 replays but none from the side. Clever from Holtby, nicely finished by Defoe.

Ohh nice chip by Holtby.

What can I say, seriously...

Wow from Holtby, and wow from Defoe (mainly for him scoring with his head).

Have Defoe ever scored from a header before? Don't think I've ever seen that before...

Holtby more intelligent than our other players there, great run from the throw

Loving Holtby at the mo, he is realy finding his feet and enjoying his football. Thank GHod that was a header for Defoe as he certainly hasnt got his shooting boots on today (so far).

That's the second really "class" well worked team goal in as many games. I just don't expect to see these kind of things from us. Its a great change from last season's fairly impotent attacking play and the hopeful smash it from 20 yards. Hope it continues.

enjoyed that half. looking very comfortable. Holtby has been great, really staking a claim for a start against Chelsea.

Are we all swimming with brazilians ? Love the commentary. Nice way to end the half, good movement and vision for the goal, lovely lift.

Mumorn, what was it you said about taking off Defoe

Its stuff like that makes me wanna see Holtby Sandro pairing in midfield instead of Paulinho and Dembele.

We are dominating a home team once again...

Chadli for Kane if he is fit...

I do though think we need ooooone moooore ooooption up front (Ade or not).

Back