• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

It’ll be interesting up there. I could see anything happening but if Jose can nullify their attack, we’ll win because Klopp doesn’t have it in him to nullify our counter attack the way Lampard did.
It would mean using a tactic that isn't "hoof it into the mixer and run as fast as you can" - he doesn't understand that.

But...tHe pLaYeRs dOn'T eNjOy MoUrInHo BaLL

DeanoAustin, you need to consider... what if Mourinho actually wants the opposition to swing in crosses?

Consider this, he plays a back 4 and then gets the wingers to tuck in to make it a back six, with Hojboj and Sissy filling gaps and making it a back 8.... then he brings on 2 centre backs... Mourinho absolutely LOVES it when teams cross the ball!

I love Van der Vaart! He INSTANTLY got the importance of the derby's, and delivered every single time. Fantastic player, and one of my all time favourite players!

He really gets it. You can tell by his interviews.

I think he really suited Harry’s team. He was given the freedom to be brilliant and he was. Probably wouldn’t have gotten the same leeway under AVB, Poch or Jose but what a talent and loved watching him in our shirt. Great player and character.

But...tHe pLaYeRs dOn'T eNjOy MoUrInHo BaLL

DeanoAustin, you need to consider... what if Mourinho actually wants the opposition to swing in crosses?

Consider this, he plays a back 4 and then gets the wingers to tuck in to make it a back six, with Hojboj and Sissy filling gaps and making it a back 8.... then he brings on 2 centre backs... Mourinho absolutely LOVES it when teams cross the ball!

I think he’s delighted to see teams swinging in crosses especially with Dier and Toby in there. He’s made it so hard to play through us so teams really have very few options. But I think Jose and Harry were both a bit disappointed with our second half.

I guess we’ll never know how we’d have responded to a goal conceded so I’m going to assume we have it in our locker to go back up the gears if we need to until proven otherwise.

And the players love it. As long as we’re winning, we all love it.

Lloris was so fckin bored today, that is the easiest London Derby he's ever played in, North or otherwise

I was a keeper, most enjoyable games were the ones where you had nothing to do, they don’t put an asterisk on clean sheet numbers.

Lloris was so fckin bored today, that is the easiest London Derby he's ever played in, North or otherwise

True and he still did what he had to very well. The header he proper pushed away from the danger zone and he did well on a few crosses. Looking so much better than when we were conceding chances all over the place. That’s hopefully a championship winning ‘keeper...has fudge all to do most of the time but when he does, he does it brilliantly.

I heard a stat yesterday that we’ve led total match minutes for longer than any other team and have been behind for the fewest match minutes in the league.

If we can continue that trend then we are going to pile up a lot of points.
Not really. We can lose all our remaining matches 2-1 after being ahead 1-0 until the 89th minute. That stat you mentioned would still hold true, but we'd be relegated. :p

Back