• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

He played right into our hands. You would've thought that he'd have learnt something from the Chelsea game last week but no, he left them open to being hit on the break and we took advantage.
What’s his alternative?
There a team with one way to okaying and no spine or leadership

Got to the ground at 2.45pm, popped in the shop, all the staff so welcoming and friendly
Everybody had to go in via the nearest entrance to the exit of the shop, loads of staff making sure people had the QR code ready
Quick temperature check and search and in we go

Met my pal, then got in a queue for a beer and food, then we get told you can have 2 pints max per food transaction
So 2 sausage rolls and 4 pints for me and my pal and we was off to a good start, I thought you would have to have a burger, pizza etc but no
Loads of places to sit which you had to do if you had a beer

Found my seat, my pal wasn't next to me but sat/stood next to me all game

Great seats above the corner flags, again the staff were just so pleased to see everybody

Game started, great noise from all the fans, my throat is red raw already
Some great chants, Your support is fudging brick was funny

Half time, again so easy to get another beer/pie and go to the toilet

Game wise, perfect performance, they had the ball but did nothing with it, we ended up with more on target than them

After the game all the players came over, obviously happy but so professional you can see it's just one game we won
If it had have been them they would have been doing cartwheels and hanging out of car windows as thats their small time mentality

10/10 loved it, so glad to be back HOME !!

Got to the ground at 2.45pm, popped in the shop, all the staff so welcoming and friendly
Everybody had to go in via the nearest entrance to the exit of the shop, loads of staff making sure people had the QR code ready
Quick temperature check and search and in we go

Met my pal, then got in a queue for a beer and food, then we get told you can have 2 pints max per food transaction
So 2 sausage rolls and 4 pints for me and my pal and we was off to a good start, I thought you would have to have a burger, pizza etc but no
Loads of places to sit which you had to do if you had a beer

Found my seat, my pal wasn't next to me but sat/stood next to me all game

Great seats above the corner flags, again the staff were just so pleased to see everybody

Game started, great noise from all the fans, my throat is red raw already
Some great chants, Your support is fudging brick was funny

Half time, again so easy to get another beer/pie and go to the toilet

Game wise, perfect performance, they had the ball but did nothing with it, we ended up with more on target than them

After the game all the players came over, obviously happy but so professional you can see it's just one game we won
If it had have been them they would have been doing cartwheels and hanging out of car windows as thats their small time meteorology

10/10 loved it, so glad to be back HOME !!

Really envy you.

Back