• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur LTD vs Southampton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised no Vini, was hoping for Dele, pleased to see Bale - what happened to Rodon??

As long as Sanchez wasnt starting at CB, I was ok with whichever pairing he went with. Key is that we keep the ball a bit rather than concede possession and put our CBs under pressure

Good to have Bale back but would prefer Rodon for Dier. maybe Rodon is injured as not on the bench. Good to have Bale and Lo Celso back

As long as Sanchez wasnt starting at CB, I was ok with whichever pairing he went with. Key is that we keep the ball a bit rather than concede possession and put our CBs under pressure
Ah yes, because we all know Dier doesn’t give the ball away and put the CBs under pressure:D....

They're entitled to protest and voice their opinion to be fair (albeit I'm not sure there's much social distancing there). I couldn't disagree with them more but that's their opinion. I just hope Levy knows that for every one of these people who is protesting there are more who back him completely.

I also don't believe this is about the Super League. I'd bet all these guys were anti Levy before the ESL stuff. They're just using this as a reason to voice their displeasure with him.

They're entitled to protest and voice their opinion to be fair (albeit I'm not sure there's much social distancing there). I couldn't disagree with them more but that's their opinion. I just hope Levy knows that for every one of these people who is protesting there are more who back him completely.

I also don't believe this is about the Super League. I'd bet all these guys were anti Levy before the ESL stuff. They're just using this as a reason to voice their displeasure with him.

They should club together buy the club and run it properly.

I have this funny sensation which I haven't felt ahead of a Spurs game for around 17 months or so....

Back