• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur LTD vs Southampton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as Sanchez wasnt starting at CB, I was ok with whichever pairing he went with. Key is that we keep the ball a bit rather than concede possession and put our CBs under pressure

Let's hope one the CB"s doesn't get Injured this evening because then it will be Sanchez on Sunday!

If we went bust without the ESL money that means the club isn’t being run properly.

we also have a billionaire owner, if he let us go bust that says a lot about Lewis.

the club was being run based on the market as it was, having contingency for the market collapsing would lead to never spending any money ever

we are owned by a man who owns many things and is also a billionaire, the distinction matters

the club was being run based on the market as it was, having contingency for the market collapsing would lead to never spending any money ever

we are owned by a man who owns many things and is also a billionaire, the distinction matters

Is he really going to let the club go bust and lose the stadium?

Would everyone else not in the super league have gone bust ?

ive seen some reasonable arguments for us entering, but not that we would go under without it.

They should club together buy the club and run it properly.

:D

Ah come on, be fair. I'm sure a lot of them are season ticket holders and contribute to the club. They're entitled to not like how Levy does things. There's nothing wrong with different opinions. Otherwise we become a cult...like the Bin Dippers.

Is he really going to let the club go bust and lose the stadium?

Would everyone else not in the super league have gone bust ?

ive seen some reasonable arguments for us entering, but not that we would go under without it.

we were/are in the most exposed position should that have happened

it would have killed Evertons build

:D

Ah come on, be fair. I'm sure a lot of them are season ticket holders and contribute to the club. They're entitled to not like how Levy does things. There's nothing wrong with different opinions. Otherwise we become a cult...like the Bin Dippers.

I cant remember "fans" protesting when we had Terry Neill as manager or when we got relegated, perhaps people weren't so entitled back then and realised it's just a game.

I cant remember "fans" protesting when we had Terry Neill as manager or when we got relegated, perhaps people weren't so entitled back then and realised it's just a game.

The world's changed a bit since then.

To be fair, 20 years ago, Alan Sugar got pretty disgusting abuse. Wasnt a great chairman but we were doing it back then too.

If I was around in the mid 60's I'd have been sending strongly worded letters to the local paper, suggesting Bill Nicholson had taken us as far as he could and should be replaced so we could knock Madrid off of their fudging perch.

Back