• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur LTD vs Southampton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6 wins from 6 and we have a chance of European football next year, with or without the ESL (I don’t count the Europa Conference as football)

Fresh start on Wed night. Somehow get through it with a win, and get Kane back firing after the cup final.

Feeling optimistic with Jose gone that we might try to attack and beat teams!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Dele isn't match fit I'd bring him on as a sub but not starting.

-------------Lloris-------------
Aurier Toby Rodon Reguilon
---------PEH Ndombele------
Moura -----Lamela -----Son
--------------Kane------------

-------------------------Lloris-----------------------------

Aurier-----------Toby--------Rodon-----------Reguilon

----------------Hojbjerg---------Lo Celso---------------

---Bale----------------Ndombele--------------Son------

---------------------------Vin----------------------------

------------Lloris-------------
Aurier Alder Rodon Reguilon
-------Winks Ndombele------
Lamela----Alli-----Lo Celso
-----------Vinicius------------

(Kane, Son and Hojbjerg rested). Bringing back possession football!

Good to see you back mate.

Lloris

Aurier Dier Rodon Reggy

Winks Ndomble

Bergjwin Moura Bale

Vinny.

I would give Hoj the night off as well, he looked shattered at the weekend.

Just posted elsewhere but with the CL changes now meaning that the two teams with the highest coefficients not already qualified get a CL group place from 2024, we really need to keep our coefficient as high as possible.

Most teams above us will generally qualify for the CL so that rule is almost made for teams like us

Just posted elsewhere but with the CL changes now meaning that the two teams with the highest coefficients not already qualified get a CL group place from 2024, we really need to keep our coefficient as high as possible.

Most teams above us will generally qualify for the CL so that rule is almost made for teams like us

Sweet. I like that rule a whole lot more than that fudging ESL brick. :D Come on, boys!

I think I could out pace that midfield and attack!

So which broadcaster are we going to have suffer bricking all over us tomorrow night?
If ever there is was a game to employ the mute button on this will be it.

So which broadcaster are we going to have suffer bricking all over us tomorrow night?
If ever there is was a game to employ the mute button on this will be it.

Wonder what former Southampton players they will dig up to have as pundits so they don’t have to put Spurs ones on.

I think I could out pace that midfield and attack!

Why do you need pace if you're putting out a side capable of giving you 80% possession and territory? The long ball team flirtation period is over

We also won't need to worry about our defence so much either, because we won't spend all game sat in our own box inviting a constant stream of pressure

Why do you need pace if you're putting out a side capable of giving you 80% possession and territory? The long ball team flirtation period is over

We also won't need to worry about our defence so much either, because we won't spend all game sat in our own box inviting a constant stream of pressure

Whilst you’ve been away our players have forgotten how to pass, we’ve not completed a single pass of over 2 yards in 6 months.

This group are incapable of 8% possession, let alone 80.

You are right that pace doesn’t matter though, none of the fudgers work hard enough to break into a run anyway.

There is only one way this week ends, we’ve just lost elebenty billion quid and saddled ourselves with Rodgers for the next two years.

Southampton are going to put 10 past us.

Back