• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Huddersfield Town FC ***

What has happened to Lamela? He is just a pivot these days. He just wants to pass it off.

He never takes anyone on anymore or takes a gamble. He just plays safe.

Takes time to get fit and up to speed

But in reality he isn’t quick enough at the moment

People rave about his slide rule passes but there not needed of we have others who can score and create

A game we have dominated but also looked like we were strolling for Wednesday.

Strange game with 80/20 possession but lots of off passes and missed opportunities to get more.

Sissoko in a nutshell. Great mind to cover the defence, but absolute cack when expected to do something with the ball.

pretty naive from huddersfield though imo, didn't really give themselves a chance to get anything today, if they don't do a better job of parking the bus they are going back down, you can see why they have such an appalling GD

Job done. Professional display, hard to be critical,but think we missed a chance to really boost the GD. But as I say that is probably a little harsh.

Eased our way through the 2nd half in 2nd, maybe even 3rd gear. Saved legs for Juve

Enjoyed that. Never really felt in doubt or in danger.
No apparent injuries and a nice little boost for Sonny.
Aurier played rather well, though I was a little perturbed at Eriksen's use of the ball at times. No great issue.

Job done. Professional display, hard to be critical,but think we missed a chance to really boost the GD. But as I say that is probably a little harsh.

Eased our way through the 2nd half in 2nd, maybe even 3rd gear. Saved legs for Juve

I'm not fussed by GD, we won't get close enough to City for it to matter

Back