• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

I've just seen their team and Arteta is the weak spot and we need to target him! If we can move the ball quickly with Eriksen and Lamela in and around Arteta we still have a big chance! It's back on! I believe!

Not much protection for the back 4 in Capoue, Mason 8-[ ...This could get messy!

On the flip side it could be 5-4

I think Ade will do well today - which will no dout ****in frustrate us again 'why cant he ****ing do it al the ****ing time'

He'll either do well or go in to up for it and get sent of like a few seasons ago.

Was very pessimistic before this game but now feeling we have a chance. Mind you, I have felt this way every derby for the past decade. First stage is pessimism, then optimism, then overly optimistic then 3-0 down followed by tears and hatred. All part and parcel of being a Spurs fan. YID ARMY \o/

Lloris, Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Mason, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela, Adebayor

subs: Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Bentaleb, Lennon, Townsend, Soldado

So who is left behind to rot?

Davies, Chiriches, Dembele, Stambouli, Paulinho, Kane, ?

That's a half-decent team, actually. Would have preferred a Stambouli-Capoue DM combo, but can understand why Mason was given a spot. Glad the Kaboul-Chiriches pairing was broken up, although I'd have liked Chiriches to be the one keeping his place.Ah, well.

COYS!

Paulinho should have been on the bench as he can get goals. Stambouli deserves to be on the bench. We simply have too many similar players. Which is why we let Sandro and Holtby go.

Interesting team. I think Kane and a more defensive midfielder (Dembele or Stambouli) should have been on the bench though. And Capoue and Mason will need help from one of the three in front when we are not in posession.

Midfield is the key. If the front 3 drop back and we keep a solid midfield, then we might be in the game. But its such an inexperienced team with new players, I just cant see us getting anything. Looking forward to seeing Mason and the team though. Just have low expectations for our defence.

The only chance we have to day is Adebayor, Eriksen, Chadli and Lamela pressing them so that they can't have easy possession of the ball.
If they are allowed to pressure that weak defence we are ****ed.

Found out Ryan was playing around 3.15. Absolutely buzzing he is! Bold move from Poch let's pray it pays off.

Lloris, Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Mason, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela, Adebayor

subs: Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Bentaleb, Lennon, Townsend, Soldado

So who is left behind to rot?

Davies, Chiriches, Dembele, Stambouli, Paulinho, Kane, ?

Friedel and Walker

So what happened to Mason not being eligible?

Also, Judas on Sky... he's awful. Forget everything he's every done, he's just a terrible pundit.

Today will be the game that wil highlight which players have anything about them (passion etc) and which dont give a ****e

Risky but ballsy team selection. Imagine the meltdown on here if Sherwood had picked this team! Lol

Can't see us getting anything but you never know, COYS!!!

Judas on Sky. Makes me sick seeing him and Jamie both digging at Spurs. Honestly has soured my mood. Going for my pre game smoke and coffee.

Back