• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

On form I think we will get battered. What I'm looking for, is a bit of passion and commitment. If we lose, but the players have put in a shift I will be happy.

Thinking I might watch A Dolphin's Tale 2 instead of the NLD, either that or go to sleep for the whole match, absolutely zero confidence in our gutless wonders

#THFC Lloris, Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Mason, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela, Adebayor

What I'm looking for, is a bit of passion and commitment.

I've just been down the shop to buy 12 Becks and 3 bottles of wine, what more do you want? Jesus Christ man, I'm doing my bit FFS. Other than that I've been sat in front of the Ryder Cup since 7.30 checking various websites and nervously pondering the possibility of Kaboul and Chiriches versus the Goon Show. There's only so much I can do whilst being a lazy drunkard you know.

Yes, all good options also. See your point re Bentaleb and the Mason option is exciting. All a bit pointless though I fear as I can't see anything other than the Poch favoured 4-2-3-1 and for the reasons a few have outlined, I can see us struggling.

If it has got be be 4-2-3-1, then not playing Kaboul nor Vlad is a must. As for our central 2, I think he's got to go with Capoue and Stombouli and ask them to stay deep and tight. To me that kind of a line up is more about not losing than playing to win, however come 8pm a point wouldn't be a bad outcome.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I think it's far too open unless Eriksen makes it a 3 but even then too attacking! I'm happy he has gone for Mason but don't think he's offering him any protection is such a big game with only Capoue! He's going to give the ball away there is no doubt about that and if he had 2 buddies sweeping up for him it may give him the confidence to express himself rather than any misplaced pass ending with an Arsenal chance that could withdraw him to taking the easy option!

It will need one hell of a performance to come away with something! Not confident in the slightest! Well not at the moment!

The big thing is they are 3 versus 2 in midfield. So they will dominate the game.
I've no faith in Kaboul, Naughton and Rose being able to cope while they overrun us.

Our front 4 wont be able to get into the game.

I think it's far too open unless Eriksen makes it a 3 but even then too attacking! I'm happy he has gone for Mason but don't think he's offering him any protection is such a big game with only Capoue! He's going to give the ball away there is no doubt about that and if he had 2 buddies sweeping up for him it may give him the confidence to express himself rather than any misplaced pass ending with an Arsenal chance that could withdraw him to taking the easy option!

It will need one hell of a performance to come away with something! Not confident in the slightest! Well not at the moment!

You're right, midfield will be VERY congested and we've got Mason and Eriksen looking forwards... with Capoue trying to stop 2 or 3 men at once which is never gonna happen

I really like Mason and Eriksen but this is very gung-ho... he who dares Rodney...gets shaf.ted

Back