• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

I feel sick. Absolutely hate these games, even more so today when you knos whats coming.

My heart prays that for once its "them" who have an off day, and they huff and puff and hit the post and hit the bar but nothing goes in..................and we snatch a last minute winner against the run of play.

My head says that the bad Spurs we fear will turn up, WILL turn up and we will limp to defeat and be bummed in a repulsive manner. Hope Im wrong.

COYS ! Let the heart rule !

Yep I think it has to be 433 or we'll be completely overrun!

I'd be highly tempted to throw Mason in alongside 2 of Capoue, Dembele and Stambouli with the hope his quick movement of the ball releases Ade, Lamela and Lennon (for me) early! Arsenal aren't exactly renowned for defending in numbers and doubling up so if we can move the ball quickly and forwards with purpose and intent (none of which Bentaleb can do let alone accurately) we may be able to hurt them!

Safer option would be Dembele, Stambouli and Capoue with Dembele given the licence to drive forward as he did with Fulham not the ponderous deep lying one that he's been with us!

I just fear their quick pass and move will destroy us if we can't get at them and put them under pressure (something else Bentaleb can't do)! Allow them to play and it will be 4 or 5!

Yes, all good options also. See your point re Bentaleb and the Mason option is exciting. All a bit pointless though I fear as I can't see anything other than the Poch favoured 4-2-3-1 and for the reasons a few have outlined, I can see us struggling.

If it has got be be 4-2-3-1, then not playing Kaboul nor Vlad is a must. As for our central 2, I think he's got to go with Capoue and Stombouli and ask them to stay deep and tight. To me that kind of a line up is more about not losing than playing to win, however come 8pm a point wouldn't be a bad outcome.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Can't have Capoue or Kaboul anywhere near this one if we want a result. And by "result" I mean a draw. Anything else feels like a pipe dream.

Steff after defending Ade so valiantly, why go for soldado up top on his own? That would be a disaster IMO. Soldado needs a partner.

Yes, all good options also. See your point re Bentaleb and the Mason option is exciting. All a bit pointless though I fear as I can't see anything other than the Poch favoured 4-2-3-1 and for the reasons a few have outlined, I can see us struggling.

If it has got be be 4-2-3-1, then not playing Kaboul nor Vlad is a must. As for our central 2, I think he's got to go with Capoue and Stombouli and ask them to stay deep and tight. To me that kind of a line up is more about not losing than playing to win, however come 8pm a point wouldn't be a bad outcome.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I would play Stambouli simply because he seems to be the only one who could be a **** and play hard. The rest are too ****in nice.

Don't feel at all confident about this match. After the way we lost at home to WBA last week, can't help but worried about this match. But fortunately for us, Arsenal are struggling now as well. Maybe we can take advantage of that. But to do that, we need to improve everywhere, from defence to attack. Hope Lamela and Eriksen can do the extraordinary to lift us.

Hope we can win this match somehow but will be satisfied with a draw.

Any official team news yet ?

Don't know what to expect from this match. Just hope we will put up a good performance and get a good result. Want to see the likes of Lamela and Eriksen having a good game as well. Wish Lamela will score for once !

Don't know what to expect from this match. Just hope we will put up a good performance and get a good result. Want to see the likes of Lamela and Eriksen having a good game as well. Wish Lamela will score for once !

Thorstvedt, Van Den Hauwe, Mabbutt, Sedgley, Edinburgh, Allen, Gascoigne, Howells, Samways, Lineker, Stewart

Are you STILL persisting with that 'joke'?

article-0-07C7681A000005DC-540_306x469.jpg

Is the ref today, at least its not fatty Dowd

Back