• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur FC v Norwich

I didn't want to tempt fate before the game and loudly proclaim that Cameron Jerome was a joke of a player, not even good enough for Stoke. He is like Fabio Borini or Kenwyne Jones. Zero. Similarly I don't rate Nathan Redmond at all either. I feel safe I can say that now!

well played lads. really comfortable after the first 15. efficient and tidy performance. adding the 4th wouldve been the cherry on top of a great performance. hopefully we have had to exert ourselves less than watford today. next two games will be very interesting.

He has but that was awful indecision there

He was trying to be too nice

His pressure won the turnover for the umpteenth time today.. The other three didn't help him at all, all stayed too tightly grouped.

Anyway, his ball to Son shortly after that was outrageous. Superb player. Set the tone for us today.

Another fantastic assured overall performance from the lads and a wholly deserved three points. Bring on the next one!

COYS!

Very good in the end, but we can't afford to start poorly like that in games. Watford have 2 strikers on fire, who are more likely to punish us than the Norwich joke "strikers"

Really needed the win today. What with Liverpool beating the current league leaders, it's nailed on that this will be their year, again. But 2nd place is still up for grabs.

Spoiler if you want to avoid other results...

We've gained 3 points on Leicester and Utd. Palace only got one point. Arse have a game in hand so will be loving this situation now.Watford only got a point. Pool won.

38 Leics
36 Ars*
35 City
32 Spurs
30 Palace
29 Utd / Watford
27 Pool

Back