• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur FC v Norwich

toby nooooooooooo should've scored. bugger. my heart cant handle spurs. i think to prolong my life i need to stop watching football. im a bloody nervous wreck.

Do what I do and watch the full matches (dot net) after the game is over but without knowing the result. I no longer blame myself for "not supporting hard enough" when we lose a game :)

tom carroll? hmm. i think thats just about the last thing we need. but, poch knows better than me. i just think when you want to see a game out adding a complete pussy into the mix with the frame of a 12 year old isnt what you need. hope lil tommy proves me wrong.

Also, you are less likely to make yourself a hostage to fortune with statements like this one.

Merry Crimbo!

:D

Great to see us win. Credit to that bloke that did something good. That other bloke that did something bad needs to stop doing that.

I marvel at Spurs7981's prodigious output on this web site, and I wonder sometimes if he/she is in fact a robot that auto-generates copy, given that many of the posts seem to follow a template.

Just teasing! Keep it up, mate.

I marvel at Spurs7981's prodigious output on this web site, and I wonder sometimes if he/she is in fact a robot that auto-generates copy, given that many of the posts seem to follow a template.

I think he is an Asian robot experiment

Is someone gonna do the match thread for the Watford game? I need somewhere to pointlessly post my starting XI.

Well, you have to follow the same pattern of pre and post match rituals if you want your team to continue the good form.:D

But some people are trying to sabotage us ! The tried and tested pre-match post of "A n y t e a m n e w s y e t?" are being replaced by some auto generated comedy words of "Any adorably cute photos of animals yet?"!:mad:

Back