• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur FC v Norwich

the dza

Christian Ziege
WHITE HART LANE

BOXING DAY, SATURDAY 26TH DECEMBER, 2015.

15:00 HOURS

raising-roosters1.jpg

V

canary.jpg

-------------lloris
walker----toby----vert---rose
--------dier-----dembele
---lamela----alli-----eriksen
------------kane

Norwich likely team:

---------------inbred
inbred----inbred-----inbred---inbred
inbred----inbred-----inbred---inbred
-----------inbred-----inbred

4-0 win: Kane hat-trick, inbred o.g.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

drunkbadger2.jpg

Last edited:
THE most important game of the season (every one is).

Need a good win. They can be half decent or they can be dreadful, who knows which Norwich will turn up.

Not sure Bassong is inbred.

6-0 (Dembele with all 6)

Two changes from Soton for me:

Bentaleb in for Dier
Son in for Eriksen

----------Lloris

Walker--Alder--Verts--Davies

-------Bentaleb--Alli

Lamela----Dembele---Son

------------Kane

And can Lamela please take ALL corner kicks please! Eriksen does have good delivery on free-kicks, so it's a bit of a mystery why most of his corners are crap!

Whatever Pochettino perceives to be his best X1 to start v Norwich, then worry about the match at Watford later. If the starting X1 v Southampton was his best X1 then no changes to a winning formation

I trust Poch to pick the right side. Personally I think Alli needs a rest.

The rate he picks up yellows, he will be having one soon.

I love his tenacity, but sometimes he just needs to pull away from situations. That will come as gets older and wiser I suppose

Got a feeling this is going to be a boxing day bonanza - was the Berbatov 6-4 v Reading on a Boxing Day?

Either way, I smell goals mainly in their net. Joint best defence in the league.

-------------------------Lloris---------------------------
Walker-Alderweireld-Vertonghen-Rose
---------------Bentaleb----Dembele-------------
-----------Son-------Lamela------Chadli--------
--------------------------Kane--------------------------

Dier, Alli and especially Eriksen haven't looked as good recently imo. Considering the busy schedule coming up, I would rest them now. Dier needs to be fresh for Watford, which will be a physical encounter. Eriksen quite frankly isn't playing well, so bench him for this.

You were going so well @the dza ; nice club bird images, good detail in our exected line-up; then you had to ruin it with the inbred comments!:mad:
Not even the GREAT pic of the intoxicated badger can save this brick now. Frankly it is DISGUSTING what you have done to our attempts at reclaiming our good form.

I can only guess that you are just damn too lazy to create your own avatar; so allow me to give the mods some pointers:

ad122291049norwich-city-fan.jpg

134757428_norwich_0_442447b.jpg

article-1303063-0ACA734B000005DC-825_468x494.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

S-bastien-Bassong-Norwich-012.jpg

2077470979.jpg

78969184-sport-football-pic-30th-september-1989-tim-gettyimages.jpg

That's a dead badger with the beer can, isn't it? That's jinxed it for sure. 0-4, own goals by Alli, Kane, Dier & Toby.

-------------------------Lloris---------------------------
Walker-Alderweireld-Vertonghen-Rose
---------------Bentaleb----Dembele-------------
-----------Son-------Lamela------Chadli--------
--------------------------Kane--------------------------

Dier, Alli and especially Eriksen haven't looked as good recently imo. Considering the busy schedule coming up, I would rest them now. Dier needs to be fresh for Watford, which will be a physical encounter. Eriksen quite frankly isn't playing well, so bench him for this.

Spookily similar comments were made by people prior to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and look what happened then. Personally I'd plan to give Dier 10 days off by not playing him against Leicester in the FA Cup but play him in the league. And if we get a couple goals up in a league game then take him off

I also think that Onomah deserves a start rather than Chadli - Chadli wasn't playing brilliantly at the start of the season and then has been ot for a couple months, whereas in Onomah's one start he looked quite good

Back