• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

Where are the 'out coached' stories this morning?

Poch had to suffer it for the Juve game.

Perhaps the papers realise that Conte doesn't want to be the 'coach' at Chelsea at all, so don't bother?

Manager don’t always get it right
The key is not repeating the same mistakes and learning from very defeat

Poch seems to do that more than most which is why he is progressive

I'm with you on that.

The point was, I thought they would have bashed Conte with it, as he could see we'd changed things at half time and just let us take control and did nothing but stand on the touchline with sad eyes :)

He does tend to learn from his mistakes which is where he’s one up on a lot of managers. Most top coaches appear stubborn in their methods....

I'm with you on that.

The point was, I thought they would have bashed Conte with it, as he could see we'd changed things at half time and just let us take control and did nothing but stand on the touchline with sad eyes :)
I think everyone just recognises with the way he is in the media he doesn’t really care anymore. Couldn’t of been more clear that even when going 3-1 down he did nothing until being Giroud on in the 81st minute....

Well, almost.

64pts with still 7 to go,playing away from WHL all season. Unreal

3pts from guaranteed European football.

Could really do now with City winning the title next weekend, hopefully will make the match v us a touch easier. Chelsea still to play Liverpool too, can see Liverpool winning that too

Not that I want us to lose a game.

But yesterday’s result takes all the pressure off the City game.

As long as we beat stoke!

Not that I want us to lose a game.

But yesterday’s result takes all the pressure off the City game.

As long as we beat stoke!

Exactly. Although 2nd is gettable, it is still a big ask. The main target has to be confirming 4th. As many have said, nowadays 2nd,3rd and 4th mean pretty much the same. We can afford to lose one game and draw two right now (or lose two and draw one), but as you say, we need to beat Stoke first.

That match along with WBA,Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Watford are the ones we need to win. Brighton maybe a touch trickier, what we do want is having to play Leicester on the last day needing to win to secure CL football.
Would be great to have secured by that day and give the Leciester fans some stick back

Former referees' chief Keith Hackett says referee Craig Pawson did not deal with tackles from Tottenham's Erik Lamela and Jan Vertonghen "correctly" in their side's win at Chelsea and that "if VAR had been in use, Tottenham would have finished the game with nine men". (Telegraph)

Well it wasn't so jog on Hackett. Off we go, trying to devalue the win already.

What worries me though, is articles like this, dont want the FA getting ideas about retrospective action

I think the football gods were finally with us yesterday. Sky building up to the game caning us saying it’s 28 years etc only helped us I think. I can’t remember them ever building the stat up so much in a pre match build up before. Finally, I think all of our hoodoos are done and next season will be our season where we start to win away at the top 5.

Woke up this morning to feed my boy and the first thing we watched together was the game. He’s a proper yid now after he witnessed the game yesterday. He fell asleep for 2 hours before the game and then woke up 10 mins before KO and I was worried he was going to be trouble throughout the game. Alas my bro came round for pizza and a beer and all 3 of us watched it, and he loved it, then the wife came down and witnessed it at the end. Sounds sad but I’ll always remember this game and where I was. What a day. What a game.

All the league ones are. There is one big one left. The current FA Cup Semi-final hoodoo, it's been going on too long now, it needs to be broken this month

I think the football gods were finally with us yesterday. Sky building up to the game caning us saying it’s 28 years etc only helped us I think. I can’t remember them ever building the stat up so much in a pre match build up before. Finally, I think all of our hoodoos are done and next season will be our season where we start to win away at the top 5.

Woke up this morning to feed my boy and the first thing we watched together was the game. He’s a proper yid now after he witnessed the game yesterday. He fell asleep for 2 hours before the game and then woke up 10 mins before KO and I was worried he was going to be trouble throughout the game. Alas my bro came round for pizza and a beer and all 3 of us watched it, and he loved it, then the wife came down and witnessed it at the end. Sounds sad but I’ll always remember this game and where I was. What a day. What a game.

This is the reason Harry Kane is my all time favourite Tottenham player. My boy was with me at the lane for the scum game (with the Harry-mask goal), and even though he'd been to about 20 games before, this was the first one he truly became a Tottenham fan for life, the way he celebrated the goal, was not because everyone else was going nuts. It was because he 'got it' at 7 years old. I'll remember it forever, and it's all thanks to that goal. So easy to push your team on your kids, but if you're a Portsmouth fan for example, it must be so difficult to stop your kids from becoming plastic city/chelski fans.

Any way, hope dele did that for your boy yesterday

Exactly. Although 2nd is gettable, it is still a big ask. The main target has to be confirming 4th. As many have said, nowadays 2nd,3rd and 4th mean pretty much the same. We can afford to lose one game and draw two right now (or lose two and draw one), but as you say, we need to beat Stoke first.

That match along with WBA,Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Watford are the ones we need to win. Brighton maybe a touch trickier, what we do want is having to play Leicester on the last day needing to win to secure CL football.
Would be great to have secured by that day and give the Leciester fans some stick back
There is a financial aspect of it. Both in terms of premier league and CL price money. Finishing 3rd gives you twice as much as finishing 4th in CL qualification money, as the money is split 40/30/20/10 between 1st and 4th.

That's probably one of Pochettinos greatest achievements.

I'm are nervous before a game.

He’s doing great work but it’s somewhat down to turn over, the history of a fixture that players played no part in is irrelevant to almost all of them, as far as the likes of Lamela and Eriksen are concerned it’s just another game against inferior opposition.

Are you saying we need to develop a winning mentality?

Perhaps Chiellini will take credit for teaching us a winning mentality.

Former referees' chief Keith Hackett says referee Craig Pawson did not deal with tackles from Tottenham's Erik Lamela and Jan Vertonghen "correctly" in their side's win at Chelsea and that "if VAR had been in use, Tottenham would have finished the game with nine men". (Telegraph)

Well it wasn't so jog on Hackett. Off we go, trying to devalue the win already.

What worries me though, is articles like this, dont want the FA getting ideas about retrospective action

Chelsea fans singing "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that". o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Looks like their fans not only forgot their history, but ours too.

Back