• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

That fat troll thinks he is going to get Dele ... somebody please hold him back he looks like an angry chap that reads to himself at a mcdonalds ... at least look the part. Fat clam

I can't wait till we play them away next season so that I can listen to Martin Tyler tell me Spurs have only won once at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League about 40 or 50 times during the match. That poor old sod must be crying inside every time he gets one of our games now and we fail to lose.

Last edited:
I think the football gods were finally with us yesterday. Sky building up to the game caning us saying it’s 28 years etc only helped us I think. I can’t remember them ever building the stat up so much in a pre match build up before. Finally, I think all of our hoodoos are done and next season will be our season where we start to win away at the top 5.

Woke up this morning to feed my boy and the first thing we watched together was the game. He’s a proper yid now after he witnessed the game yesterday. He fell asleep for 2 hours before the game and then woke up 10 mins before KO and I was worried he was going to be trouble throughout the game. Alas my bro came round for pizza and a beer and all 3 of us watched it, and he loved it, then the wife came down and witnessed it at the end. Sounds sad but I’ll always remember this game and where I was. What a day. What a game.

I think the football gods were finally with us yesterday. Sky building up to the game caning us saying it’s 28 years etc only helped us I think. I can’t remember them ever building the stat up so much in a pre match build up before. Finally, I think all of our hoodoos are done and next season will be our season where we start to win away at the top 5.

Woke up this morning to feed my boy and the first thing we watched together was the game. He’s a proper yid now after he witnessed the game yesterday. He fell asleep for 2 hours before the game and then woke up 10 mins before KO and I was worried he was going to be trouble throughout the game. Alas my bro came round for pizza and a beer and all 3 of us watched it, and he loved it, then the wife came down and witnessed it at the end. Sounds sad but I’ll always remember this game and where I was. What a day. What a game.

You were glued to GG complaining before and during the game.

Ditto I had my little girl on my lap and the missus and her granddad watching it with me

They knew how much it meant to me at the final whistle

Great win, absolutely lovely to get a win there.

Thought the first half was a bit sloppy from us overall. Too many poor touches and as Pochettino said our pressing wasn't quite working. Good move to put Lamela up front in the second half.

Have to wonder how much the Eriksen game swung the game. Chelsea were the better team in the first half and looked in control up until the equaliser. But at the same time I fully expected us to improve in the second half even if we went in to the break a goal behind.

Great mentality on show again. And some great quality for the goals. Chelsea did have some chances in the second half, but not as many as could be expected in that situation.

I think the crucial weekend was round 24. We were on 45 points after drawing with Southampton, Liverpool still had to play a hopeless Swansea. A Liverpool win would have opened a five point gap from the top four, which could have been demoralising. Instead they lost and we've only dropped points at Anfield in the seven games since then, with wins over United, Arsenal and Chelsea. Possibly our toughest run of games turned out to be our best.

Great win, absolutely lovely to get a win there.

Thought the first half was a bit sloppy from us overall. Too many poor touches and as Pochettino said our pressing wasn't quite working. Good move to put Lamela up front in the second half.

Have to wonder how much the Eriksen game swung the game. Chelsea were the better team in the first half and looked in control up until the equaliser. But at the same time I fully expected us to improve in the second half even if we went in to the break a goal behind.

Great mentality on show again. And some great quality for the goals. Chelsea did have some chances in the second half, but not as many as could be expected in that situation.

Same here, we are nearly always better in the second half these days. It is a good habit to have.

... but apart from a freaky long-range shot from Eriksen, a long ball and a lucky touch by Alli and a keystone cops goal mouth scramble we never looked like scoring.:eek:

... but apart from a freaky long-range shot from Eriksen, a long ball and a lucky touch by Alli and a keystone cops goal mouth scramble we never looked like scoring.:eek:

Do you know what
Dod we have any shots that weren’t on target yesterday? I can’t rememebr any

Back