• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

Can’t add much to what’s already been written here about the performance but I’ll tell you what else I’m enjoying.

We’re fudging hard and a little bit dirty. Lamela left a bit on Fàbregas yesterday and Jan’s tackle on Hazard was filthy. Now I don’t advocate much of that if it’s blatant because I don’t want players sent off but other teams know that they can’t bully us.

And, if I’m being honest, I love Lamela’s clashes with that little weasel.

As someone else said, for stamping on Fàbregas in 2016, for winding up Wheelchair and for yesterday, Lamela deserves player of the year, a statue outside the new stadium and maybe a stand named after him. fudging legend.

Can’t add much to what’s already been written here about the performance but I’ll tell you what else I’m enjoying.

We’re fudging hard and a little bit dirty. Lamela left a bit on Fàbregas yesterday and Jan’s tackle on Hazard was filthy. Now I don’t advocate much of that if it’s blatant because I don’t want players sent off but other teams know that they can’t bully us.

As someone else said, for stamping on Fàbregas in 2016, for winding up Wheelchair and for yesterday, Lamela deserves player of the year, a statue outside the new stadium and maybe a stand named after him. fudging legend.
Not just the tackle itself on Fabregas but the double knee in the head as he is walking off. Put paid to any doubts that walking on Fabregas’ hand during the “battle of the bridge” was an accident. I must add that I do not advocate career ending tackles or fighting but just hard enough to let players like Fabregas and Wheelchair know that they are a couple of clams. Lamela has it down to an art form.

Not just the tackle itself on Fabregas but the double knee in the head as he is walking off. Put paid to any doubts that walking on Fabregas’ hand during the “battle of the bridge” was an accident. I must add that I do not advocate career ending tackles or fighting but just hard enough to let players like Fabregas and Wheelchair know that they are a couple of clams. Lamela has it down to an art form.

The walking on his hand was brilliant. Looking away makes it for me. The whiny little brick deserves everything he gets.

HairyLankyAurochs-max-1mb.gif

We’re a dirty, nasty, diving bunch of qunts. And I think it’s great, phuck other teams and their mug fans. We’ve always been a soft touch, no more of that under Poch.

I was thinking in the first half that one of the things that Chelsea were doing better was niggly fouls. The number of times that our players were getting clipped and it disrupted our game. We imposed ourselves far better in the second half.

We can use this one. It's spare now I believe and not that far off looks wise if you squint.
8f6fd6130dc8c3ec10626388762934e6-827x551.png

tottenham-hotspur-midfielder-erik-lamela-smiles-during-a-press-prior-picture-id579863570

When we drew 2-2 with Chelscum their fans, and some of the press, delighted in trying to say that it had cost us the title.. Rubbish, as far as I was concerned..

Our win over them is of far greater significance.. Their chances of top 4 are almost nil and they are a club in relative turmoil.. Disgruntled manager, disgruntled players and the Russian gangster in charge of them not quite so keen to spend another billion to build a new team.. Or a new stadium..

There also remains the possibility that his assets will be seized if the situation with Russia deteriorates... Even the worry that it might happen will stop him spending..

The victory over them may be seen as the point in time when when their long term demise fully started.

I hate chelscum and their supporters more than any other team, more even than the scum, and I would love to be able to remind them for years to come that had they beat us on 1 April 2018 they might not now be in the second division!!

COYS.

When we drew 2-2 with Chelscum their fans, and some of the press, delighted in trying to say that it had cost us the title.. Rubbish, as far as I was concerned..

Our win over them is of far greater significance.. Their chances of top 4 are almost nil and they are a club in relative turmoil.. Disgruntled manager, disgruntled players and the Russian gangster in charge of them not quite so keen to spend another billion to build a new team.. Or a new stadium..

There also remains the possibility that his assets will be seized if the situation with Russia deteriorates... Even the worry that it might happen will stop him spending..

The victory over them may be seen as the point in time when when their long term demise fully started.

I hate chelscum and their supporters more than any other team, more even than the scum, and I would love to be able to remind them for years to come that had they beat us on 1 April 2018 they might not now be in the second division!!

COYS.
Or it could go the other way, he could launder it into the club before it's seized.

Lamela in a recent interview:

“That game was a little bit emotional,” Lamela says, his voice delicate. “We needed the three points to keep fighting for the title. Of course, they don’t like us and they did their best to win. It’s nice to play in those games. You always have to put something more in. That’s why the game was so intense.”

Lamela was as involved as anyone in the savagery. He was booked for a late, crunching tackle on Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas, and was later seen standing on the Spaniard’s hand. “I didn’t see him,” Lamela says. “I was just walking. I stepped on his hand but it’s football, no? It can happen. Sometimes defenders kick me without the ball and I don’t say anything and no one sees.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...iew-stepped-cescs-hand-football-no-defenders/

That is what Chiellini called winning mentality. Little things like the stamp on Son (?) by the player who cleared the ball off the line at the end. Put the opposition off, know you won't back off.

It did indeed, but there has been times in the past it hasnt.

Sons one major flaw is knowing when to shoot and when the pass is the better option.

Before passing to lamela he had a very good opportunity to square to dele for a tap in but chose to shoot.
His record is good enough to forgive the first shot, but not the second.
Having said that the best moment of the game was the celebration at the end when despite all that was said sonny was one of the first up to congratulate the team.
Real team spirit like that will win us trophies.

A football club really isn’t a very good place to hide money. Not given FFP, and not if you want to take it back out again.
Easy enough to get round FFP - that's what your accountants are for. So if you want to recoup, spend big on the right players then sell them on when the crises is over.

Back