• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty Tottenham vs AFC Sportswash

Best mate ( STH ) not going on principle because of needing to be double jabbed. Not sure what to make of that.

Don't need to be double jabbed, just need a negative test (which I only found recently you don't even need to take. Just get the code and tick negative on the form).

I would play him, hes the best goal scorer in this league for years and I dont see it hurting the team dynamic, weve all worked or played in teams with people we dislike and these guys are supposed to be professionals.

I don't think Kane should be in the team. His head wouldn't be right ( remember Modric when Chelsea were sniffing?) and he hasn't played in over a month so not fit either. Plus he rarely scores in August and it takes him a few games to get up to speed. Would want him to get injured either and prejudice his move to City.

Bench at best today. Only use him if absolutely necessary.

I don't think Kane should be in the team. His head wouldn't be right ( remember Modric when Chelsea were sniffing?) and he hasn't played in over a month so not fit either. Plus he rarely scores in August and it takes him a few games to get up to speed. Would want him to get injured either and prejudice his move to City.

Bench at best today. Only use him if absolutely necessary.

Kind of where my head is/was.

I dont expect anything against City, so today is a freebie

Romero on the bench apparently....so thats Dier and Sanchez at CB then........

but that won’t always be the case.

let’s see if they have anything about them and whether they want to show they can be half decent.

E81p1wNWYAAPB2u

City will pay up for Kane. I reckon we've seen him in a Spurs shirt for the last time. But fudge it, no one is bigger than the club, not even Kane - onwards and upwards.

Back