• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty Tottenham vs AFC Sportswash

Really mixed feelings about this one, really looking forward to the season starting again, but we're a bit of a mess and City are ridiculous. Good time to play them, but the same could easily be said about playing us.

Not sure if I'm more looking forward to this game or just looking forward to it being over. Can't even really expect our fancy new toys to get much time.

A big test of how far Nuno has us along what will hopefully be a positive path. If nothing else it will be interesting from an objective, analytical "where are we" point of view.

Foden and KdB are out apparently; Sterling only started training this week.

I think I'd prefer to play them now, whilst both teams/squads are somewhat incomplete, rather than when we're both at full strength

I'd bite your hand off for 4 points from the 3 games to the international break

Spurs: Lloris (c) p
Tanganga, Sanchez, Dier, Reguilon,
Hojbjerg, Lo Celso,
Lucas, Dele, Son
Kane

spurs will play Kane from start

Do ppl think Harry is angry at Spurs?
I think he should be angry at Man C that dont rate him as high as Spurs do. And he know Spurs price is right, when Lukaku and Grealish go for 100.

He has been lied to by ManC, and he know Spurs love him..
Play him he and hi is going to score!

Agree that he should be angry at City - they've been playing him for a fool.

I thikn he'll be on the bench

Get his contract upgraded, promise him a stand will be named for him (Kane Kop), a statue erected on the south plaza and a lifetime job with the club awaits after he retires as a player.

Apparently they have no Foden or De Bryune and no longer have Aguero who loves a goal against us.

If the stuff being reported has happened i wouldn’t have Kane anywhere near the squad, think it would send out the wrong message and would undermine Nuno from the off.

I can see us getting a point, which wouldn’t be a bad start.

Hojbjerg, Lo Celso,
Lucas, Dele, Son
Kane

That defence scares me. Nailed on penalty to City. Tanganga is the only one of those defenders that I trust defensively and would prefer him at centre back. Otherwise the team looks solid. Hope to see a rejuvenated Dele as I think there’s a lot of people who believe that this could be his re-breakout season.

Hojbjerg, Lo Celso,
Lucas, Dele, Son
Kane

Really can't see Kane starting. It would go against everything Nuno has done in the past. Same team as last week against Arsenal I expect to se although would prefer Rodon to replace Sanchez or Dier. Kane on the bench and to come on for last 10-15 mins to show he is still our player

Kane is still EPL top scorer and I dont see what we lose with him starting the game… its not like he is new and has to play pre season games for him and Son to find each other

Looking forward to Son scoring the winner in the last minute. The crowd singing "Hueng Min Son he's one of our own" as he runs straight to the bench to celebrate in front of a angry Kane. Winks and Doherty holding Kane back as he flicks the vees at Son.

Kane is still EPL top scorer and I dont see what we lose with him starting the game… its not like he is new and has to play pre season games for him and Son to find each other

He shouldn't start the game. What Nuno may lose is squad respect. As a parent I do not reward my kids for doing something like what Kane has done. I will show I still love them but there are repercussions for actions.

Agree with having the understanding already....however his fitness levels will be too low. I'd bring him off the bench

Agree with having the understanding already....however his fitness levels will be too low. I'd bring him off the bench
In my head not having him in scuad say that his sold. But by playing him we say that his a Spurs player and if we pay him he is playing for us.. I dont think that players would be tinkled of if Kane played… we have one of the best strikers in the world and he would help us getting points from this game.. if Kane dont play who has anyting to lose from that? Spurs and only Spurs.

Back