• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty Tottenham vs AFC Sportswash

Can't see us winning this one. A draw or a 0-1 loss. At least we get to see the stadium with fans. Not expecting too much on the pitch.

Think it'll be quite different a few games in. Would take 4 points before the international break
We are unprepared again. Would be nice to go into a season with the pieces in order for once. Never happens here though.

We are unprepared again. Would be nice to go into a season with the pieces in order for once. Never happens here though.

Nuno has prepared us as best he can, he’s not in control of how quickly transfer are done or Harry acting like a taco.

that team bar loris has had 3 games to bed in.

it should be fit, let’s hope for the best!

I'm with you. The Euros are a bit of a mitigating factor this season, as long with our tight finances.

Plus, with the noise around Kane and no CL football, some players are inevitably going to wait and see what other options they have

The window should close earlier. German and French leagues have begun so we should be able to somewhat harmonise the window closing and leagues starting....or certainly better than it is today

Definitely, it would be great for a change. The Club are brilliant at the business side, but they need to remember the football as well, which they aren't as good at.

Nobody is fully prepared, not even City are fully prepared...
I'm not a City fan so I don't really care for their preparedness but given they don't need as much as we do it's not really comparable. We have 2 starting CBs who by the end of the window will hopefully be out of the club.

It's a shambles.

fudging great walking down the high road
Seeing kids
Seeing women
Seeing brown skinned football fans
Seeing old fat men like me
Seeing the hipsters
Seeing the confused people on their first trip
People enjoying football again
People wanting to hug the weirdo next to them when we score

I'm not a City fan so I don't really care for their preparedness but given they don't need as much as we do it's not really comparable. We have 2 starting CBs who by the end of the window will hopefully be out of the club.

It's a shambles.
Both won't be out of the club, only one. Maybe you need to be more realistic in your expectations on what can be done in a certain time frame with a tight budget.

Jesus Christ even the optimist in me would be delighted with a moral victory. Dier and Sanchez at centre back? Give me Romero on one leg. And I've never seen him play.

Not looking forward to this one.

Back