• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty Tottenham vs AFC Sportswash

In my head not having him in scuad say that his sold. But by playing him we say that his a Spurs player and if we pay him he is playing for us.. I dont think that players would be tinkled of if Kane played… we have one of the best strikers in the world and he would help us getting points from this game.. if Kane dont play who has anyting to lose from that? Spurs and only Spurs.

I don't disagree - just dont think he'll have the fitness levels to start a PL game, and even though he's a top player, I dont think it makes sense to start someone who you know will need to be subbed before an hour is up. He'd be pacing himself from minute 1 in case he had to play the full 90. I think its better to bring him on

Can't go today as my sons birthday party, which I just said to the wife book away without even looking at the date and fixtures until it was too late. Only saving grace is that the party finishes at 3pm so have plenty of time to watch it on Sky.

Now will my new wall filled with old Spurs memorabilia bring us luck? I've even left on Sol's face from Wembley 99 unscathed to show that I am a decent fan and to appease the football ghods...

I don't disagree - just dont think he'll have the fitness levels to start a PL game, and even though he's a top player, I dont think it makes sense to start someone who you know will need to be subbed before an hour is up. He'd be pacing himself from minute 1 in case he had to play the full 90. I think its better to bring him on
I agree with you, if his fitness is the case he should start at the bench, but he needs to be subed in. And I hope ppl let him hear the love he has at Spurs…

Could do without this today.

I’ll be disappointed if Kane is involved, he’s not fulfilled his commitments to the squad in the build up for this game.

I would play him, hes the best goal scorer in this league for years and I dont see it hurting the team dynamic, weve all worked or played in teams with people we dislike and these guys are supposed to be professionals.

Could do without this today.

Foden and KdB out. There are worse times to be playing them

Also given how our transfer activity is still in-flux, better to have this game now rather than a game where we should pick up points. If we lose, then its zero points dropped, or 1 at most, vs what I would expect

Does anyone know a good/ safe parking space for a motorcycle nearish the stadium? Train from Bracknell to Waterloo looks major pain in the ass.

Does anyone know a good/ safe parking space for a motorcycle nearish the stadium? Train from Bracknell to Waterloo looks major pain in the ass.

I always used to park in the multi-storey just off the roundabout close to Edmonton Green station.

Maybe a 20 min walk to the stadium from there.

Is Romero 100% out?

Nope. From the OS:

Asked about Cristian Romero’s fitness in his press conference, Nuno added: “Cristian’s injury was in the Copa America, he had his holiday, totally recovered and he’s been able to train. He’s doing well, but as I said, the players who haven’t had many sessions... we need to be very careful when we decide to put them on the pitch. Players have not had too many sessions with us, that’s the case of Romero, Bryan (Gil), Harry (Kane), and we have to try to balance that situation.”

Back