• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Spurs vs Southampton

We've played better and drawn so delighted we got a win and all the points.

We do need reinforcements. A forward, ideally someone who's 26+, with a bit of experience.

Not an easy place to come and get a win. Dembele and Walker did well.

Last edited:
fudge yeah, it's going to be some Christmas party tonight! Merry Xmas everyone, great win today, and fourth, couldn't ask for more today! :)

I'm delighted with todays result and performance but very very nervous about how this season will go. Please keep it up lads. Regardless of how our season goes and what ever disappointments we may or may not have however, I am grateful to Poch for giving us a squad that feels much more like a Tottenham squad than what we'd had in the few years previous.

We have at the very least this season reclaimed our identity and have a squad we can all get behind. COYS

Hooray!

Good result, great to bounce back. Next step - score more than two, so even super saves from Hugo aren't necessary to keep us from getting nervous.

Also, two wins from our next two games, and we'll finish half the season with 35 points: repeat our form over the second half of the season and we should get 70, which looks like it'll be enough to secure CL football.

Do we think Kane is ok? Didn't see the game but I saw at full time he was on the pitch shaking hands,so can't be much of an injury right?!

Kane will be fine... Just a knock on his knee.. Had a run after doing it and walked off no problem..

Great result, but we only started to play after 40 minutes. Was it just me, or did our boys look like they were running through treacle in the first half. So ponderous. Lloris man of the match after three great, great saves!

Lovely festive away day.

First 30mins they did the press and we struggled to get anything going.

To go 2 goals up before halftime was a thing of beauty (and surprising)

The second half saints rush never happened.

Special mention for moose. Certainly had his name sung today.

Jingle bells...Jingle bells......

Back