• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT SPURS vs Soton***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All very strange; alongside some of Poch’s bizarre comments of late makes you wonder if all is well behind the scenes.

The pundits, unfortunately, are being proved right. We are lacking new blood; a number of our players look complacent, others look tired, and some look both.

That all said, wouldn’t surprise me in the least if we turn Liverpool over at Anfield...and then miss out on CL - by a point, obviously.

Boys and girls just enjoy the next 3 weeks and don't think about these clams. They don't go home and think they've let you down they go home and get ready in their mansions to go out to a Michelin star restaurant thinking "what breitling shall I wear with my outfit tonight?" enjoy time with your friends and family and forget about these clams. I can't be bothered to get tinkled off with football anymore.

This is quite similar to something I said at work about a lot of modern-day footballers, not all. They are just mercenaries, at the end of the day they still get their £40k/50k/60k etc; per week, Win,Lose or Draw. So the majority of them arent that bothered.

It would never happen, but tell them they only get £10k if they lose and we might see a lot more passion

All very strange; alongside some of Poch’s bizarre comments of late makes you wonder if all is well behind the scenes.

The pundits, unfortunately, are being proved right. We are lacking new blood; a number of our players look complacent, others look tired, and some look both.

That all said, wouldn’t surprised me in the least if we turn Liverpool over at Anfield, and then miss out on CL - by a point, obviously.
You might be alone there, mate!

Just watched Pochettino. I do not want to be in certain players shoes. Commented on lack of seriousness. How on the first goal conceded, how some players want to be considered as contenders. In Pochettino I trust to deal with this. We need another player to push Eriksen.

Well this the point.

Personally, I think Eriksen needs to take a long, long look at himself. He should he running games like this for fun, especially with Dele back and creating even more space for him.

Rose was all over the place, one of his poorest games in a long time, repeatedly making the wrong decisions. KWP made some fundamental errors, and Moura simply didn’t work hard enough second-half for me.

We absolutely switched off, no pressure, and our shape went as Soton pressed. We needed to be compact and we needed to get Davies on around the 60th minute. As it was we relied too heavily on two important players who have only just returned.

I look everywhere for reasons today, and besides some woeful defending, I find myself coming back to Eriksen simply not taking the game by the scruff as he can. There was space today too...no wonder Poch is furious.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Shall we just accept that this club will be never amount to anything? Ever !

One step at a time. We had a good season up until a few matches ago. Things change quickly in football. We might still get CL, hell, we might still win the fudging CL!

Calm down, everyone. It's the lowest point of our season (yet), in my opinion, but that's when you need to take a look at the bigger picture. New stadium soon. Will lift us regardless of whether we get euro or CL next season, I think! :)

Well this the point.

Personally, I think Eriksen needs to take a long, long look at himself. He should he running games like this for fun, especially with Dele back and creating even more space for him.

Rose was all over the place, one of his poorest games in a long time, repeatedly making the wrong decisions. KWP made some fundamental errors, and Moura simply didn’t work hard enough second-half for me.

We absolutely switched off, no pressure, and our shape went as Soton pressed. We needed to be compact and we needed to get Davies on around the 60th minute. As it was we relied too heavily on two important players who have only just returned.

I look everywhere for reasons today, and besides some woeful defending, I find myself coming back to Eriksen simply not taking the game by the scruff as he can. There was space today too...no wonder Poch is furious.

He’s been furious a few times lately...it doesn’t seem to achieve much, unfortunately.

Shall we just accept that this club will be never amount to anything? Ever !

Accepted that years ago. Tottenham FC = Warrington RLFC

The two teams I support. 57 years on this Earth and not a League title between them.

Said it previously, I have accepted I will not see Spurs win the title in my lifetime and it's why I get p#ssed off when we go half-hearted at the domestic cups nowadays

Outstanding....

When you think you might win the league but poop your pantaloons instead!

upload_2019-3-9_18-5-31.jpeg

Boys and girls just enjoy the next 3 weeks and don't think about these clams. They don't go home and think they've let you down they go home and get ready in their mansions to go out to a Michelin star restaurant thinking "what breitling shall I wear with my outfit tonight?" enjoy time with your friends and family and forget about these clams. I can't be bothered to get tinkled off with football anymore.

To true right there with you on the above.

Back