• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT SPURS vs Soton***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched Pochettino. I do not want to be in certain players shoes. Commented on lack of seriousness. How on the first goal conceded, how some players want to be considered as contenders. In Pochettino I trust to deal with this. We need another player to push Eriksen.
And also to give him a rest. There is a reason why he is seldom subbed - and not just because of his huge work rate. We simply don’t have another player who can do anything near what he does.

And Winks was a big miss today.

Reckon we can swap in the Legends team for our current first team without anyone noticing? [emoji102]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I actually thought Rose had a good game up until his brain fart. What the fudge is he thinking? Just a very basic clearance there and we might have won this brick game.

I actually thought Rose had a good game up until his brain fart. What the fudge is he thinking? Just a very basic clearance there and we might have won this brick game.

I’m a big fan of Rose.
Danny I hope has a very sleepless week.
Bloody roosteriness!:mad:

He does that turn all the time, never seen him do it in that position though, terrible. From his reaction looked like he thought he should have had a call from someone, but 5 yards out from your goal no call is needed.

Actually pretty angry with the squad right now. I usually have so much faith and belief in the players, but we have never been as bad as this at this point in the season before. Something weird is going on and I’m not bullish on our chances of getting out of it at all.

That first half, it looked like we were back. Proper Poch football. But looking back at that now, clearly overly complacent. Players smiling at each other when another chance to open them up goes begging. No killer instinct at all. And Rose for their first goal. What the hell was he doing? Every game there is a stupid, avoidable mistake from one of our defenders.

Sissoko’s reaction to Redmond says a lot. His head went. I think the team is blowing up, isn’t used to this happening but stupid, stupid mistakes keep happening. They are completely avoidable.
Reminded me of the Carabao Cup match against the Spammers, when we went 2-0 up with Dele and Son started showboating before halftime then we ended up losing 2-3 :mad:

Liverpool L
Brighton W
Huddersfield W
Emirates Marketing Project L
West Ham W
Bournemouth D
Everton W

13 points we will gain.

Just need to hope Chelsea slip up.
I don’t know why, but have a funny feeling Liverpool might not be the write off everyone is expecting. Seen it often many times where big club out of form going to play one of the big teams and they get a result. Could be just the game we need....

He went fudging nuts after, might be deflection but I wonder if he got a shout to leave it or that he had time.

What a waste. Knew this was coming when we didn't take our chances. We should've had this one wrapped up after 30 minutes.

Serious 5th place fears.

Liverpool L
Brighton W
Huddersfield W
Emirates Marketing Project L
West Ham W
Bournemouth D
Everton W

13 points we will gain.

Just need to hope Chelsea slip up.

Biggest worry for me is the L’s look like L’s but the W’s don’t look like W’s at the moment.

Also - why couldn’t we create a chance after their goal? When they needed a goal they looked dangerous every 2 mins. We barely took part. You’d also think we would nick one on the break with them chasing the game but we didn’t really dangerous then either.

Can understand players looking a little tired so I’m surprised Moura went off when he did. Probably one of the ones who still had mileage in his legs.

What a waste. Knew this was coming when we didn't take our chances. We should've had this one wrapped up after 30 minutes.

Serious 5th place fears.

It was on the cards as soon as the commentator said Soton had not won a game this season when they had conceded first.

We gave up possession 3 times in the first two minutes after the break and the momentum completely swung their way.

Two questions, be honest.

Did anybody really think Ward-Prowse would miss?

and then when we had a corner in the final minute (or any of the numerous corners to be blunt)

Did anybody really think we would score from it?

Sometimes (not always), watching Spurs is like watching a really sh#t film. You know whats going to happen, but you keep watching anyway

You really try hard to refute all the macaronic ‘bottler’ stuff, but it really doesn’t help that within 15 seconds of the team being mentioned in a passing breath as title challengers, they absolutely brick their pants a new deep shade of brown for the following month...

Back