• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs SomeDodgy Mancs

Time: Sunday 4.30pm
Place: Proper Norf London
Trains: Buggered.

Right then, look lively you 'orrible lot. Under 24 hours before KO and no OMT? Complete shower!
Only one score possible: 5-2 to the mighty Spurs, Son to score 5 before this new Porridge geezer comes off the bench to score two own goals.
Now then, bring on some Delilah, badgers and custard, it's party time, so make some noise.
Cracking OMT. Can you do one every week?

Begs the question as to why we can only do it against City - and not the other top clubs?
All in the head. We got lucky with a couple of times against City but the belief is there now that we can get a result against them, even if we go behind.
We've lost so many times to Chelsea and Liverpool that even if we go a couple goals clear the belief is still not there.

Didn't see Son in the shirt clip Sky showed of the congratulation melee which Hugo begun with an arm round Harry's neck. Was he there? Did I miss him.

Didn't see Son in the shirt clip Sky showed of the congratulation melee which Hugo begun with an arm round Harry's neck. Was he there? Did I miss him.

I noticed that as well, but son didn't seem to be in the dressing room either so i suspect he is in the treatment room.

City has never scored a goal at our stadium… thats may be a thing in citys heads
Players do believe in these things despite what some will say
Arsenal haven’t won at everton now for 5 years and they don’t like playing there
We brick the bed at anfield
It does weigh on players minds

Pure brick.

Good news though lads: I got tickets to Beyonce in May.

So maybe someone to do with City will actually score at your ground.

Enjoy the three points, well deserved!
What id love to know is what system you were playing?

Back