• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs SomeDodgy Mancs

lurker of old

Wilson Palacios
Time: Sunday 4.30pm
Place: Proper Norf London
Trains: Buggered.

Right then, look lively you 'orrible lot. Under 24 hours before KO and no OMT? Complete shower!
Only one score possible: 5-2 to the mighty Spurs, Son to score 5 before this new Porridge geezer comes off the bench to score two own goals.
Now then, bring on some Delilah, badgers and custard, it's party time, so make some noise.

omg, our recent home record vs Emirates Marketing Project is ended.

7-4 Oil barons, Haaland 3 Lloris 8

don't need an OMT for City at home

Son will score, we'll win, Pep will try something new and clever that yields no attempt on target

Time: Sunday 4.30pm
Place: Proper Norf London
Trains: Buggered.

Right then, look lively you 'orrible lot. Under 24 hours before KO and no OMT? Complete shower!
Only one score possible: 5-2 to the mighty Spurs, Son to score 5 before this new Porridge geezer comes off the bench to score two own goals.
Now then, bring on some Delilah, badgers and custard, it's party time, so make some noise.
Im sorry to say, but this forum is a bloddy joke not having a omt 3 days before a game.

bring on some Delilah
Here she is, wondering where the farking OMT is

delia_smith_anim.gif

‐--------------Lloris
Porro--Romero--Dier--Davies
------Bentancur--Bissouma
Kulusevski----Kane---Danjuma
‐---‐----------Richarlison

W3-0

Mostly wing backs that could be question marks in the starting lineup?

Tall order for Porro to start, Emerson has done well, but don't think Porro starting is out of the question.

Perisic is first choice imo, but not sure for this kind of game and struggled last time against City.

Need to avoid those silly errors. Keep it tight, but attack with purpose when we have the ball. COYS!

I think we'll get something today. Main selection questions are just whether Porro is trusted to start (I would play him) and Conte's usual Davies vs Lenglet and Perisic vs Sess, for which there doesnt seem to be any consistency in who plays

Did anyone see the pathetic appeal on Spurs twitter for "fans" to bring anti ENIC and Levy banners along with chanting before a "mass" walkout on 22 minutes? I only go on Twitter to see score up dates on teams and it confirmed my belief that it's full of tossers. Fortunately I will not be there this afternoon as I would probably get involved with some aresholes protesting.

I think we'll get something today. Main selection questions are just whether Porro is trusted to start (I would play him) and Conte's usual Davies vs Lenglet and Perisic vs Sess, for which there doesnt seem to be any consistency in who plays

Yeah. Same. I hope Porro starts. Really hope we can get something from today and catapult our season into gear. :)

I am reading no injuries so-

LLoris; Royal, Romero, Dier, Davies, Perisic; Hojbjerg,Bentancur; Kulusevski,Kane,Son

Subs: Forster; Porro,Sessegnon,Sanchez,Bissouma,Skipp,Moura,Danjuma,Richarlison

We finally have attacking options to come off the bench
Sess instead of Perisic, gives a bit more defensively and hopefully Son is finally dropped and Richy or Danjuma starts.

For me Davies would be a pretty clear first choice for this one. Has done at least as well as Lenglet overall imo. Better suited to the defensive needs of this game and Lenglet made a couple of errors recently, would be wary of that continuing.

Don't quite get the certainty about Perisic being the starter for this one from some here. He was really rather poor against them last time. I think Sessegnon is better defensively (though perhaps not by much). Fewer opportunities for Perisic to do his thing on the final third in a game like this. Would actually be slightly surprised to see Perisic start this one.

On Porro I'm kinda with you. Want to see him start. But probably that's mostly new signing excitement on my part, want to see him in action. And want him to be ready enough for him to be seen as the best choice by the coaching staff already, as that would just add to the excitement. But I have no way of knowing if he's actually ready to the point that he would be the best choice.

Back