• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs SomeDodgy Mancs

On the train coming back from the game, seemed like a very comfortable game for us, Lloris had very little to do and we actually looked good going forward.

I think Royale was a stand out, Dier done well, Son looked threatening and also Bentancur was solid. I think it was a solid 8/10 for everyone today.

Oh and congratulations to Mr Kane for breaking the record, i was glad my lad was there to witness it.

We also brickhoused through that second half. Proper brickhousing. Romero went down at one point, had a little look up and when he saw we weren't under pressure, stayed down.

Then the free kick when Hojbjerg headed it clear knew that if he went down with a "head injury" the ref would have to stop game when City were gearing up for another attack.

It's bricky but there's something great about it when it's in your favour.

We also brickhoused through that second half. Proper brickhousing. Romero went down at one point, had a little look up and when he saw we weren't under pressure, stayed down.

Then the free kick when Hojbjerg headed it clear knew that if he went down with a "head injury" the ref would have to stop game when City were gearing up for another attack.

It's bricky but there's something great about it when it's in your favour.

The little things...that we never normally do. We are learning, slowly but surely

Royal was excellent today and so was Holdburg. But more importantly, we look to be playing similar to how we did at the end of last season: conceding very little to the opposition and very dangerous on the counter. We've all been waiting for the team to click and in this game they clicked. Keeping fingers crossed the form continues.

A bit late to the show, but Grealish is a whiny little fella, isn't he. Should've had a yellow too.

What a great win that was. I thought we deserved it too. Everyone worked their asses of, but special mentions to Royal and PEH, who I thought were outstanding.

Romero had Haaland on a leish for most of the game, Kane of course with his record goal (but could've had more), there was significant inprovement for Hugo, Kulu and Bentancour ever so vital for our offensive play, and defensively we looked mostly very solid.

Now lets build on this, and claw our way back into top four contention. It's definitely still on.

COYS!

GHod performance, excellent result. Far from vintage City team, but they're still a very good team.

Finding our way back to being defensively solid, weeding out the silly mistakes. Good performances so around. Picking our moments well both with higher pressing and counter attacking.

Finally a game where we were better than the ref for 90 minutes. Thought the ref was awful. So many chances to book a City player for a cynical foul not taken, no hesitation booking Bentancur and giving the second yellow to Romero. But none of that matters now.

A bit late to the show, but Grealish is a whiny little fella, isn't he. Should've had a yellow too.

What a great win that was. I thought we deserved it too. Everyone worked their asses of, but special mentions to Royal and PEH, who I thought were outstanding.

Romero had Haaland on a leish for most of the game, Kane of course with his record goal (but could've had more), there was significant inprovement for Hugo, Kulu and Bentancour ever so vital for our offensive play, and defensively we looked mostly very solid.

Now lets build on this, and claw our way back into top four contention. It's definitely still on.

COYS!

Have not seen anything of Grealish in the last few years that says he is anygood

A fair player yeh, but any better than others that play the same roles around the league? I just don't see it

For all the pining for him on here, we have better, even with a streaky Son

Back