• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs SomeDodgy Mancs

I am reading no injuries so-

LLoris; Royal, Romero, Dier, Davies, Perisic; Hojbjerg,Bentancur; Kulusevski,Kane,Son

Subs: Forster; Porro,Sessegnon,Sanchez,Bissouma,Skipp,Moura,Danjuma,Richarlison

We finally have attacking options to come off the bench

Ooooh so close. Lenglet on the bench for Moura. So close to an ITK badge

• 31Ederson
  • 2Walker
  • 6Aké
  • 25Akanji
  • 19Álvarez
  • 82Lewis
  • 20Bernardo Silva
  • 16Rodri
  • 26Mahrez
  • 10Grealish
  • 9Haaland

Not sure why anyone would think Porro would start anyway.

Royale is coming off of a couple of decent performances, Porro hasn’t even been here a week, he can be got at defensively which Pep will certainly know and we are playing Emirates Marketing Project. Hardly much pointing to why he’d be starting….

probably what most expected, I didn't think I'd ever look at a starting 11 and pick Perisic out as a weakness, he needs to be much better defensively today

I think we will need to score at least three goals to get something today. Haaland is getting a goal and probably Mahrez

Really could do with some good defending and a minimum of glaring individual errors today.

That's a very attacking City team on paper at least. Need to get at them when we can.

Really could do with some good defending and a minimum of glaring individual errors today.

That's a very attacking City team on paper at least. Need to get at them when we can.
I get the feeling that, if Emirates Marketing Project score early, we're toast. But if we can frustrate them for the first half, we'll have the subs to make a difference.

I anticipate Pedro will come on in the second half when we are behind, probably when we are 0:2 down.

Good to see such a strong bench for us (apart from the centre backs IMO).
Internationals.
No academy prospects that will never get on.
We can make 5 changes, so let's go for it.

GK Forster
DEF Sanchez Lenglet
WING Sess Porro
MID Bissouma Skipp
ATT Richie Danjuma

Kinda wonder how much of the ball we will see today. They have so many ball playing creative types.

Back