• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

Well, I suppose *just* not having the ball at all is better than not having the ball *and* being constantly exposed.

But poor, poor, poor.

i reckon Janssen will be lucky to get the ball - not with both Kane and Janssen right up top. We already were -but after the subs we are completely disjointed.

Write this one off. Just make sure we get enough results to finish top 4 -which is my main worry.

i've lost faith in him today, it was so fudging obvious how to approach this game

it was either extreme arrogance or he's just a fudging macaron

i've never been so angry and upset with a spurs performance in my life

He really needs to show us he's better than this.

Liverpool were up for this. They have played badly and not had Mane who they rely on to stretch teams. They wanted this and knew we would not sit back.

I agree with some of the other posters. We should have sat a bit and played them on the break. Its a tactic we need to employ in some games. Work ourselves into the game.

We badly miss Verts and Rose, we look disjointed with a slow Davies and a right footed Dier on the left. no tenacity at all from Davies.

So. Bad play, weak left side. Naive tactics maybe. I Think this game shows more about what we need to learn as a team still.

Back