• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

I can't remember a more inept defensive display, which should have been priority away from home.

Again, I put that down to poor selection of shape from manager versus left-side weakness (injuries)...absolutely no creative gumption today though, and given how hard it was last weekend too I would say we are riding an issue right now.

Absolutely a massive clanger from Poch today, no doubt, but I trust him to get it right next game.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Poor performance from Poch today. Out thought by Klopp -or at least failed to respond to Klopp's tactics. They have state of the art performance analysis software, a whole team of support staff, and are meant to be intelligent, and yet the manager and team couldn't figure out how to negate and beat Liverpool who have played exactly the same way as usual. Unlike most of Liverpool's recent opponents.

I'm most disappointed by Poch's inability to change things during the game.

We need to win our next nine (!) games to be in contention for second IMO, let alone the title (which admittedly is already long gone). In isolation they're all winnable. Then comes Arse, Wet Spam and Manure in quick succession. Much tougher games, and we'll need a buffer beforehand if we're serious about challenging.

One game at a time though.

We simply aren't as good as we think we are.
We're really good. We're just not good in all match situations.

Match situations that require quick pass and move football by our central midfield, vs. good high pressing or well organized bus parking teams, being my main concern.

We need to win our next nine (!) games to be in contention for second IMO, let alone the title (which admittedly is already long gone). In isolation they're all winnable. Then comes Arse, Wet Spam and Manure in quick succession. Much tougher games, and we'll need a buffer beforehand if we're serious about challenging.

One game at a time though.

We need to have top 4 in the bag before May IMO.

The easiest way to double your money I have ever known. 100% obvious what would happen. The only thing that surprised me was that it actually stayed 2-0.

At least any talk of the title can be forgotten. If it wasnt already by most.

And people should no longer get angry when the media dont 'big us up'....because they know

Pathetic and embarrassing performance . No backbone.

Said it before the game.

Liverpool will turn up
The loss of rose and vert will hurt us

So easy to predict Spurs most.of the time

absolute cack...Hull, Southampton, Swansea and even fudging Wolves came to Anfield in recent weeks knowing how to play against this mediocrity.

Don't worry, when you spend so long talking down Liverpool as a team you need to act according when they outplay you all over the pitch

I just find it incredible that people call Poch 'arrogant' or a 'macaron' when we lose one game away at Liverpool. Yes, it was poor, but surely some perspective is needed.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I don't think you can judge this display. The game was beyond us due to sub standard defending for 20 mins from one or two individuals. After that it was easy for them to control the game. Had we met Liverpool 2 weeks ago with Rose and no Mane it would have been completely different imo.

Fortunate in the end we kept it down to 0-2. After their terrible run since Christmas they knew they just HAD to blitz us from the off and that's exactly what they did. We should have known what to expect but we were like rabbits caught in the headlights.

All we can do now is put it down as one of those days, dust ourselves down and move on. It's still only our third League defeat of the season and though Chelsea are out of sight we are still second.

Onwards ..

Back