• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

Walker back to his pointless pushing and shoving players in the back again as well. It won't be any surprise if he gives something dangerous away like that.

Another game against a good high pressing team where our over hyped deep central midfield duo is a complete liability.

Perhaps it's too soon to start Winks in these games, I don't know. Hope he's getting ready soon though.

We do lack leadership on the pitch. A seasoned leader would have seen what was happening and organised the team on the fly. That is something that will come with time if we retain our players - but we lack at present especially at these moments.

It's not like Mane would have been a shock to him...

Mane came in after he left, so he probably is shocked, tbh. ;)

Okay, half-time. We have been *destroyed*.

Son needs to stay on - his runs beyond are our only threat, evidently. Which leaves me wondering who to bring off for Winks (who I think will help in keeping the ball a bit more). Dembele? Nah, need him to escape Liverpool's pressing. Wanyama? Not sure I'd risk being *that* open.

Eriksen, maybe.

Walker back to his pointless pushing and shoving players in the back again as well. It won't be any surprise if he gives something dangerous away like that.
Walker is the least of worries really. Wanyama, Dier, Davies have been terrible. And the front three not much better.

Well that was one sided. Completely outplayed and outrun. Fully deserved result. This will hard to turn around.

Well that wasn't good.
3 at the back and stop giving away the fudging ball in our own half.

Poch needs to give himself a good talking to. He has got it all wrong today. Team, tactics, attitude - -all wrong.

SORT IT OUT. I am so angry.

8 shots on target from Liverpool in one half. I can't remember an EPL game when we conceded so much in 90 minutes. We're very weak on our left side and Davies should be nowhere near first team against strong oppositions. I think we need a backup upgrade here (won't happen in nearest future though).

Mane came in after he left, so he probably is shocked, tbh. ;)

Okay, half-time. We have been *destroyed*.

Son needs to stay on - his runs beyond are our only threat, evidently. Which leaves me wondering who to bring off for Winks (who I think will help in keeping the ball a bit more). Dembele? Nah, need him to escape Liverpool's pressing. Wanyama? Not sure I'd risk being *that* open.

Eriksen, maybe.
Could we be more open without Wanyama? Were we ever this open with Mason and Bentaleb? Despite being worse in a solid handful of other positions on the pitch I don't think so.

I am not sure who has been worse.
The ref or our players.
But we need to bring on Winks for Wanyama, and GKN for Eriksen, play GKN in front of Davies, move Son up and Alli into Eriksen's position.
We need to be more composed on the ball.

Our worst half since City. But was predictable.

Get Davies and Dier off, they so scared of Mane! Vimmer as CB, Dembele to left back and Sissoko centrally, can't be worse that this c**p

Back