• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

This sort of performance comes out every time when our players start mentioning titles etc

This is a side that has been HUMILIATED since the turn of the year and they are taking us to bits

The set up of the team is all wrong, pace is the key and we are playing to high up the pitch with no protection for the full backs.

This team is still mentally weak no fight

There is space opening up. We just need to keep the ball long enough to exploit it. Instead of gifting it away at every opportunity,

What a shocker. We are putting liverpool right back into the mix and we are letting chelsea get away from us. False hope yet again.

Hopefully we get out heads out of our arses in the second half and salvage this game

Wanyama shows the worst football during his Spurs career. Mistake after mistake. I have lost the count.
Davies is totally destroyed.
Spurs are totally destroyed.

When Son went 1vs1 you just knew he wouldn't score.

I'm struggling to think of too too many times our passed are hitting another man in white.

This is genuinely unacceptable. How are we getting hit on the counter so often? Have W emit watched this team at all this season?

Can't say I'm a fan of the 4-2 - with Dembele/Wanyama DMs. Especially coupled with passing the ball out from the back against the press. Too many players pinned in our 18/half. We should play 3 at the back and aim to get the ball forward much more quickly.

the tactics are wrong, we should be sat deep and playing long balls into the channels, we shouldn't be passing it in our own half at all

we've seen half the clubs in the country beat liverpool this year and we do this

this is negligence

It's not like Mane would have been a shock to him...

I don't know why Klopp dominates Poch, but it's baffling. The thing is, we usually get away with it (I think three draws so far?), But we never come out looking like the stronger side.

This is going 3-0. Absolutely all over the place

I don't think this is about Poch v Klopp.
Liverpool were my tip for the title, they have an array of attacking talent and at Anfield they can beat, and not just beat but destroy anyone on their day.
Their record against the top six is very good and can they should have beaten Chelsea but for Firmnio's misses.
We have been getting away with it recently, city should have been out of sight.
Dier simply isn't good enough at centre back and Davies isn't a patch on Rose.
Always going to struggle.

Back