• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

Only hope is that we can snatch a goal on the break and that Liverpool's defence then falls to more pieces than our own.

It's worth noting for all of some of our arrogance.... If we lose this, 2nd to 6th will be separated by 2 points (unless City win their game in hand, on which case they go above us into 2nd and the gap is 3).

We're abysmal. As expected, I would say. Everything just pointed towards us having a howler. Davies has been atrocious. Also as expected. And we're not looking to get back in here.

Get in though! Ffs! Get a goal and we're back. Give a fudge, for fudges sake.

Have faith. Poch needs to reshuffle. 3 at the back now. Davies has been poor but no help from ahead!!!!! As brick as we have been we had two great scoring chances. Keep it to two and we can get something here...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We are losing every header, every lose ball breaks to them, the ref is not helping. They are playing much better than us but absolutely everything going against us as well.

By the way, these are the games where you need full strength and balance. No Rose, no Verts = left-side done plus the long term absence of Lamela...we are clearly short on the left!!!!!!!
But absolutely, Poch needs to reshuffle and switch it. I think a 5 man mid will be our way back...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Wrong tactics/set up to start with. And then a period after the first goal where we really looked completely lost and no one seemed to know what they were doing.

Poch has had the whole half to think about a response - these are the moments he should be earning that large salary he gets paid. Let's hope for a better set up in the second half.

Back