• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great ball and finish.

Just before that, good defending by Doherty but for the first time, Bale absolutely busted a nut tracking back. Poor start to the second half but that was good all round.

Son "steals the lead"

I put a tuppence bet on each of Son, Moura and Bale to score.
I assume Son will come off for Kane at 60 mins, to rest Son for the Goons.

Its my Son's birthday so kind of forgot about this match until the 2nd half. Have we been playing the Lo Celso, Ndombele and Hojberg trinity in midfield?

Just imagine all the Marine lads watching this and thinking "Hmm, they don't look like league leaders to me, I reckon we can have this lot".

I'm hoping they're not ACTUAL Marines? Our lot would fold in half.

Its my Son's birthday so kind of forgot about this match until the 2nd half. Have we been playing the Lo Celso, Ndombele and Hojberg trinity in midfield?

So far adrift that we called Trinity House to arrange a rescue

We then got Baled out

Yep and they have been dogbrick. We’re all genuinely longing for Sissoko so that’ll give you a clue as to how bad they’ve been.

Back