• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hojbjerg is having a bit of an off night (who isn't?) but it demonstrates how little midfield solidity we have when he's not around or fully at it.

I'm having flashbacks to years gone by when Spurs just couldn't keep the ball

We've been spoiled with players like Dembele, Modric and VdV who always kept it first and THEN used it.

We're just throwing it away like a team of Dele's, over and over we just give them the ball

Perhaps because the first post says 17:55 so when you glance at it on a Tuesday you might think 7:55

I too didn't realise until I saw the team news on Twitter and thought WTF?

Tbh i didn't even bother looking at the first post as i assumed it would be piece of crap, what with it being an omt

Edit: just checked and it's even worse than expected - but it did have the correct kick off time so more fool me

Back