• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Yes King, I am Kenyan - third generation, and VERY proud of it. Have traveled & worked ALL over the world. I know what racism is, having experienced it from all kinds
people - white, black, brown.
Spears and arrows are NOT a joke. I have them and use them for fishing, hunting etc.

My original post was in reply to Crawley, who wanted "stars" - ****** in the OMT instead of what Arc used which was ///'

I only mentioned that /// were like spears or arrows AS a joke. However, the words spears and arrows cannot be racist.
If so, is a gun, a cart, a rocket racist.
brick man, we are becoming as BAD as the association of black lawyers.

Fair enough mate.

We stole the 3 points in this fixture last season, they'll be looking for revenge I'm sure. Lennon's goal was one of my favs of recent years, he should be doing that kind of thing more often.

We stole the 3 points in this fixture last season, they'll be looking for revenge I'm sure. Lennon's goal was one of my favs of recent years, he should be doing that kind of thing more often.

Last 2 years we have spawnily won

I hate Spurs with a passion, more so than QPR mainly because I know a lot of Spurs fans and they are just so blinkered. You can never have a football conversation with them because it always reverts back to their club and one of their players is always better. They assume they’ve always been great since the 60’s, this year if not next is their year and I find them in general just arrogant.

Spurs will be a tougher test than Chelsea. Not only will Demebele’ and Dempsey come back to prove something, we’ll have to deal with Bale and a very inform Defoe.

Diarra and Sidwell will have to boss that midfield whilst Riether will have problems with Bale. Got a feeling Defoe will run Senderos ragged.

Personally I think a couple of hard but fairish tackles on Bale in the first 5 mins are the order of the day in fact it might even be worth a yellow card

Last year we battered them and got counter punched, hopefully football gods are on our side

I'd eat my own shirt if Rodamisscontrolla scores a scorching winner... "Makes Dempsey look brick"

target gallas, hes slow and old and weak. dont know why AVB starts him over dawson.

Dawson is also incredibly slow. I'd imagine he'll rejoin 'Arry in January.

Two of their players worry me. Bale has the ability to destroy any team. Not only with his undoubted skills but also his cheating & diving. Why do great players feel they have to do this. The refs must crack down HARD on players like him. Defoe worries me. He is a player I have always admired. He has far too much pace for our defence. We won´t be able to sit back as we did last night. We must take the game to them from the start & expose their weakness in Gallas & Dawson.

Theres the rub... Do we try to do to Spurs as we did to Chelsea, gaurantee a draw and maybe nick it or do we have a go and put it in the lap of the Gods...win or lose.

I am not convinced that AVB has the team figured out, which could be good for us.

Individual efforts is what has been pushing Spurs. IF we can play our game, then we can win. I do not feel that Spurs have figured out what their game is, and it will be more of - If Spurs players are on, then they can win.

They can humiliate us at the back with their speed. I worry about it until a wake up screaming. However if we can play two wingers plus Rod up front and Berba behind him or other way round. Sidders puts himself about fairly. Then we can do damage to them.

Tough ask and I will be content with a point.

Yes King, I am Kenyan - third generation, and VERY proud of it. Have traveled & worked ALL over the world. I know what racism is, having experienced it from all kinds
people - white, black, brown.
Spears and arrows are NOT a joke. I have them and use them for fishing, hunting etc.

My original post was in reply to Crawley, who wanted "stars" - ****** in the OMT instead of what Arc used which was ///'

I only mentioned that /// were like spears or arrows AS a joke. However, the words spears and arrows cannot be racist.
If so, is a gun, a cart, a rocket racist.
brick man, we are becoming as BAD as the association of black lawyers.

Is this brick still going on?!

homer_boring.gif

You can never have a football conversation with them because it always reverts back to their club and one of their players is always better. They assume they’ve always been great since the 60’s, this year if not next is their year and I find them in general just arrogant..

I do this...Start a conversation with someone about Rangers or Liverpool and quickly get bored of listening to them talk about their dross players. It's rarely two minutes before I tell them how good Verts, Loris or Dembele are as new signings!

For the record I never say we've been great since the 60's. In fact for the majority of the 90's and 00's we were absolute poo.

Next year might well be our year.

awesome dawson;259405[B said:
]I do this...Start a conversation with someone about Rangers or Liverpool and quickly get bored of listening to them talk about their dross players. It's rarely two minutes before I tell them how good Verts, Loris or Dembele are as new signings![/B]

For the record I never say we've been great since the 60's. In fact for the majority of the 90's and 00's we were absolute poo.

Next year might well be our year.

Er.. The vast majority of football fans do. The players you know best are spurs players, therefore when talking about other teams players you are most likely to compare them to spurs players.

Jeez.

Asterisks. We ALWAYS use asterisks.

And TOTTENHAM. We don't use Spurs in the title.

I'm lining up the most vile avatar I can find ready for you at the weekend when we LOSE.

I have a pic of my penis if you want - I sent it to a girl once. Never heard from her again :cry: so it must be vile.

We stole the 3 points in this fixture last season.

Not many!

They just drew away at Chelsea and they got a draw at Arsenal but draws don't impress me. I think there are 5 goals in this game 3-2 either way. Can't watch the game unfortunately.

I have a pic of my penis if you want - I sent it to a girl once. Never heard from her again :cry: so it must be vile.

Try sending flowers next time. Most peni (did I just invent that?) are unattractive. Except mine of course.

Try sending flowers next time. Most peni (did I just invent that?) are unattractive. Except mine of course.

Ill pm it to you - let me know what you think.

Penises not peni - or dingdongs is better.

I think youre right there will be goals in this game. Just gonna be an open game.

Clint Dempsey not 'valued' by Fulham before Spurs move

Tottenham forward Clint Dempsey says he left Fulham in the summer because he did not feel appreciated by the club.

The American, 29, returns to Craven Cottage on Saturday for the first time since his £6m deadline-day move.

"If you always felt valued and appreciated enough, I don't think you'd ever leave," said Dempsey.

"But it came to a point for me where I didn't feel valued and appreciated, not by the fans, but by other situations. That's just the way things went."
Dempsey scored 50 goals in 184 league appearances for Fulham after joining them from American club New England Revolution in January 2007 for a reported £1.5m.
Play media

But his time at Craven Cottage came to an unsavoury end in the summer after manager Martin Jol claimed Dempsey said he no longer wanted to play for the club.
Liverpool expressed an interest in the USA international, who had a year left on his contract, but did not make a formal bid.
Fulham complained to the Premier League about the Merseyside club's pursuit of the player, who then moved to White Hart Lane shortly before the closure of the summer transfer window.

However, Dempsey insists he will only have good memories of his spell at Fulham, who he helped reach the Europa League final in 2010.

"It's unfortunate how things happened in the end but you look forward to going back and how you're received, you're received," he said.

"But no matter what, I'll always look back with good memories and be grateful for the club and the fans for the way they took care of me.

"The fans were great to me, the chairman was great to me and it got to the point where I wanted to keep going and try to further my career."

Has there been any injury news on Dembele? He did take quite a hit to the head, played on for a bit, but was then taken off. Hopefully just because he was injured and hopefully he'll be ready for this one.

Caulker back in for Gallas if he's ready, otherwise I don't see many changes to be made.

Maybe we should look to rotate a bit as our players did look tired against Liverpool and AVB mentioned it specifically in the interview, but not sure who we will bring in? Carroll? Huddlestone? Sig? Naughton? Townsend?

There is quite a gap from our first choice 11 and the backup players right now in terms of ability/form. Difficult to rotate. Bale is undroppable, Defoe is our only available out and out striker, Sig is massively out of form, Townsend hasn't looked good enough when given a chance (although early days). Carroll and Huddlestone seem like the most obvious possibilities, but for who? Sandro is undroppable and if Dembele is ready to start we need him. Could bring Carroll or Hudd in for Dempsey moving Dembele up into the attacking midfield position perhaps.

At least Fulham have had as many games as us in the last week and I don't think their squad is massive either, so they should be equally tired. I just feel that some fresh legs into midfield could do us a lot of good in this game.

Back