• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Gutted for Daws. What the hell is it with hamstrings and us??? It's a joke now.

Looks a bit of a nothing game at the moment.

We'd lose some defensive strength, but wouldn't mind seeing him on for Sandro, to help break them down and distribute the ball from the middle of the park.
Good shout, we desperately need a creative spark. Sandro's going through a dip in form, even some of his tackling is suspect and he's never going to create much ging forward.

We'd lose some defensive strength, but wouldn't mind seeing him on for Sandro, to help break them down and distribute the ball from the middle of the park.

I can only see him coming on towards the end when Dembele will be deemed to be tired.
This is the type of game were AVB will think we are controlling the game and the goal is coming.
Maybe a half time team talk and a general upping of the tempo will do the trick but I can't see any subs happening soon.

I still think Demeble is not 100% fit. Think he will last another 20mins. depends on the score at the time as to whether its Carroll or Livermore who comes on

Tight game, can go either way - we will create chances, need to be solid at the back. I think I'm in repeat mode ... COYS !!!

Good shout, we desperately need a creative spark. Sandro's going through a dip in form, even some of his tackling is suspect and he's never going to create much ging forward.

He probably needs a rest as well. Its almost like Jol said - switch to the away formation - after 10 minutes. Fullham sit back and hit us on the break, which doesn't suit Sandro's game so well.

We had 2 half chances first half and showed some promising passing, but Fullham had the better chances to score. Need a better half to to win this now. COYS

Just let them kick it back to Schwarzer and pressure him, I remember him kicking one agaisnt Kanoute and it going in.

Why are we playing exactly the same in second half as we finished the first? Horrible game.

Back