• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

There was a statistic going around some months back of him scoring 4 goals in 5 games on the right (2 against Arse, iirc)

Even Arry gave an interview commending his effort at the time

KingDawson had the link. I can ask him for it if you want

That was all prior to his last injury though

---------------Friedel
Walker -- King -- Kaboul -- Ekotto
-VDV -- Parker -- Modric -- Bale
-------- Defoe -- Adebayor

Team picks itself really

44 fudging 2

SIMPLE

And I wanna know who the fudge disagrees so I can meet them and fight this brick out

What our future manager thinks of this thread...

maureen25ap.gif

---------------Friedel
Walker -- King -- Kaboul -- Ekotto
-VDV -- Parker -- Modric -- Bale
-------- Defoe -- Adebayor

Team picks itself really

The Award for speaking the truth out goes to Glenroyid for his piece of honest, no brick talking, truth here!

Some impressive CGI brick you've made there.
2-0 Spurs - Peanut hat trick and a brace for Messi.

If Lennon's fit, then VDV sits out for me.

If we drop Defoe, we need shooting.

This. Didnt put Lennon in my starting X1 because I think the Everton might just be a few days too soon for him,but yes, if he is 100% I would start him ahead of VDV

Anything but 442 eh?

Why would you drop Defoe? What do you think VDV is offering of late?
We're playing Everton who play 4-5-1 and pack the midfield. Maybe you're willing to play 4-4-2 against a 4-5-1 team away from home again but not me. 4-4-2 with Vdv on the right and away from home against a 4-5-1 team with physical presence? Loooooool nah no Loss by 2 or more goals anymore now please.

Back