• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

------------- Friedel -------------
Walker - Kaboul - King - Benoit
Lennon - Modric - Parker - Bale
------- Defoe - Adebayor -------

^totman's lineup.... boring

Walker - Kaboul - King - Benoit
Lennon - Modric - Parker - Bale
------- Defoe - Adebayor -------

^totman's lineup.... boring

Thats my line up, but if Lennons out, then VDV RW.

If boring is proven to work, then I need TP for my bunghole.

I was considering leaving Parker out but I didn't want to push totman completely over the edge. Liverpool away aside, I think his performances have really dipped since December onwards.

This game is so fudging important it's untrue. Scum will beat barcodes on Monday night if we lose it's a point.

@ Rossi

Your the one ejaculating because I want to play 442 away. Couldnt care less who you pick in your fancy team selection......Harry usually proves you wrong anyway

------------- VDV-------------
VDV - VDV - VDV - VDV
VDV - VDV - VDV - VDV
------- VDV - VDV -------

Rossi's line up

Oh come on now Totman. You don't see that there are various other factors that play a part in how a formation works depending on where you're playing. Yes a pitch is a pitch but there's a massive difference playing home or away. The emphasis is usually on the home team to attack so playing everton at the Lane is a totally different ball game then playing them away. They can play the exact same 11, same formation and I bet there would still be a marked difference when comparing the performances and style of play.

It should depend how we approach the game. And if our strongest/fittest/most in form 11 happens to be the players that fit a 442, we should play a 442.

Everton v Tottenham Hotspur (5.30pm)

Referee: M Halsey
Assistants: D Bond, R Ganfield
Fourth Official: M Jones

@ Rossi

Your the one ejaculating because I want to play 442 away. Couldnt care less who you pick in your fancy team selection......Harry usually proves you wrong anyway

Last two games. Started with 442, lost by a combined score of 8-3. Yeah it's going fudging great.

Last two games. Started with 442, lost by a combined score of 8-3. Yeah it's going fudging great.

Did we play:

Walker.........King.........Kaboul.........BAE

Lennon/VDV.....Parker.....Modric........Bale

..................Defoe.............Ade

No. Thats the team Ive picked

Picks itself if Lennon's out:

Walker - Kaboul - King - BAE
----Modric - Sandro - Parker
---vdV ---------------- Bale
------- ---Adebayor -------

Did we play:

Walker.........King.........Kaboul.........BAE

Lennon/VDV.....Parker.....Modric........Bale

..................Defoe.............Ade

No. Thats the team Ive picked

its a good lineup for sure. what did we play away mostly 2 years ago to gain 4th? can't recall at the moment

Back