• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs Everton ***

Hugo Hugo!!

Any chance it's 4-3-3 with either Dier or Perisic in midfield? Or are we still playing handicap football?

Someone kindly explain the rationale for having 2 goalkeepers on the bench.
Hugo just back from injury, could break down early, then your left with Forster and no cover for a potentially large part of the game. With the amount of injuries we have it’s not like he’s keeeping a regular squad player off the bench.

I’m guessing really and looking for a reason, but don’t think in this scenario it’s that ridiculous to have 3 GK’s.

Hugo just back from injury, could break down early, then your left with Forster and no cover for a potentially large part of the game. With the amount of injuries we have it’s not like he’s keeeping a regular squad player off the bench.

I’m guessing really and looking for a reason, but don’t think in this scenario it’s that ridiculous to have 3 GK’s.

To be fair Austin is a senior player and we've already got 2 academy ones filling other spots on the bench.

we do?

To be fair Austin is a senior player and we've already got 2 academy ones filling other spots on the bench.

Austin would have travelled with the squad anyway, as you always take 3 keepers.

With lack of other options, we may as well have him on the bench than a spot free.

Hugo play 10 of 10 games over Forster if his fit…
If any rate Forster over Hugo go to spec savers
Not before this season but Hugo has been terrible this season, throwing balls into his own net and costing us a good few points. Forster isn't a great keeper but he has been solid with no major mistakes.

Not really a convincing starting line up (or bench) but that's injuries I guess.

Everton are turning back in to what they were under Moyes, which is a very dogged hardworking unit that are unpleasant to play against. With that in mind I worry our left side is going to get ruined in particular. Sure it's pessimistic but this may he a tough watch but expecting 100% effort from the players to deflect any flak.

Let's go Spurs, gonna be a fight to win the right to play against this mob, let's hope we stand up

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Sorrt, but I honestly think they will out-battle all over the park. Man-for-man we are better players, when the chips are down, they will prove to be the better fighters

Not been the best few weeks and the players have a point to prove. They need to stand up and make the opposition scared of them for a change. No dodgy pens against us and a fair ref would be nice. The players need to give it everything and more because Everton will be up for this. Battle as hard as them and we might get the win, but I think this match will be a draw. Does Stellini have the same reservations about Danjuma? or will he come on to grab the winner?

C O Y S

Not before this season but Hugo has been terrible this season, throwing balls into his own net and costing us a good few points. Forster isn't a great keeper but he has been solid with no major mistakes.
Maybe his confidence has been reset by his break and Conte going?

Back