• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

I couldn't see us scoring today, but 5 minutes before we equalised, I said to my wife that if we equalise, we'll get another and win it. So fudging happy with that win. Winning like that just makes it so much sweeter!

Yeah, baby.

Time to boogaloo and barbeque.

Drop the needle:

Throw another swan on the Barbie:

20120805-food-lab-grilled-chicken-24-thumb-625xauto-262795.jpg

And pull that cork:

vinessens-sein-alicante-spain-10604584.jpg

That was a great win.

Premier League
Wednesday, 5 April, 7:45 pm
Liberty Stadium

----------------Lloris---------------
----------Dier Toby Verts----------
Trippier Dembele Wanyama Davies
------------Eriksen--Alli------------
--------------Janssen -------------

Predicted score 3-1 Spurs.

Toby, Alli and Janssen. Gylfi with their goal.

View attachment 3187

View attachment 3189

No wheels coming off here @milo just pure and simple 3 points

Hmm Don't think nkoudou sub changed anything particularly. Vincent coming on which pushed Son wide had much more impact. As well as a brilliant performance late on by Eriksen.

He changed it just by being attacking mate.

Davies was woeful and looked like a rabbit in the headlights when he went forward

Poch should give him More chances IMO and certainly over Sissoko who is awful and devoid of anything positive

Eriksen the MOM for me. He's central to all we do well.

I actually hope we sign Isco, as he would provide cover. Winks and Alli are closest to the Dane in skills set, but no one can replace him at the moment. When we were looking devoid of ideas, it was him and Dembele to some degree who kept us pushing forward.

Our goal came after a Walker cross, but why don't we actively exploit the flanks when teams sit in? We need two or three players supporting the wide player, making triangles to work the ball to the line and cut it back so we stretch sides. Yet Walker was the only properly wide option. Nkodu did come on to provide more width, but we don't support the wide player with 1-2s to release them...

Last edited:
Just watched the highlights on Sky.
What an Immense way to finish. And quality goals as well.
Poch's celebrations are worth seeing too. Ecstatically ballistic!
I imagine that game will go down in awayday folklore.

Hmm Don't think nkoudou sub changed anything particularly. Vincent coming on which pushed Son wide had much more impact. As well as a brilliant performance late on by Eriksen.

Exactly what we needed. Son is far better out wide than in the No.9 role. Maybe a start for Janssen on Saturday with Son coming on as the impact sub

Back