• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS

Team to play West Ham: Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Sissoko, Dele Alli, Lo Celso, Moura, Son Heung-Min, Kane

Subs: Gazzaniga, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Winks, Lamela, Sessegnon, Bergwijn, Ndombele, Fernandes

Happy with that!

As per my earlier post it's difficult to play GLC, Dele and Ndombele without one of them being out-of-position.

GLC center mid and Dele behind Kane sounds good.

COYS!! Lets any old iron these pikies!

Interesting. Much more attacking line up. Wonder what formation? 433 4132 4123 4141 or the standard 4231. Many options. Hopefully more fluidity than against Man Ure.
I assumed a 4231 with Lo Celso and Sissoko at the base of midfield. Makes for an attacking line up long as Alli is higher up the pitch, if he needs up playing as a 3rd centre mid I think Kane is going to struggle to see much of the ball.

I'd be surprised if Ndombele starts. I don't think that he's done enough under Mourinho to justify a starting position.

That's certainly true. If Bergwijn can't get in then hard to justify Ndombele starting.

I just hope he's hungry (in the football sense, not in the McDOnalds sense), if he comes on he really needs to look like he gives a brick.

Good side. Disappointed for Bergwijn particularly but when Jose was talking about not having a bench the other day, he's talking having the ability to bring on a player that can change a game if we're losing or drawing and Bergwijn and Lamela give us those options.

Don't think that'll be needed tonight. 3-0, Kane with two and Alli with one.

I assumed a 4231 with Lo Celso and Sissoko at the base of midfield. Makes for an attacking line up long as Alli is higher up the pitch, if he needs up playing as a 3rd centre mid I think Kane is going to struggle to see much of the ball.

Mourinho likes his #10s to be a #10 in attack and an #8 without the ball. Dele will be expected to drop back and make up a three in midfield

Let’s hope as a team we do enough for him to be spending more time as a 10 then.

Lamela did a lot of defensive work between the lines on Friday but pushed up to make a front two with Kane once the ball went passed him. I think that we'll see similar from Dele.

It looks like quite a defensive West Ham line up. Let's hope we get some early goals, open them up and then have some fun. That and Lamela to get under Wheelchair's skin.

And 4-3-3 in defence with Alli dropping back

Back