• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like this team. Not that the guy owes me anything but it'd be nice for Dele to re-ignite my faith in him.

I wonder if the Spammers are tinkled that they don't have either of Lanzini or Anderson on the pitch, don't see where their spark is in a creative sense but no doubt Antonio will cause some awkward moments for our CB pairing....

Edit - Just to add, Ryan Mason is currently being interviewed on the N17 live thing if anyone is interested

I like this team. Not that the guy owes me anything but it'd be nice for Dele to re-ignite my faith in him.

I wonder if the Spammers are tinkled that they don't have either of Lanzini or Anderson on the pitch, don't see where their spark is in a creative sense but no doubt Antonio will cause some awkward moments for our CB pairing....

Bowen is a threat, huge threat

Definitely need to score at least 2 to win tonight, maybe even 3.

Antonio is nailed on to score tonight.

One of the two matches that West Ham turn up for each season, this will be tough

COYS

I'd expect 4-4-2, it's how we've normally defended under Mourinho.

Didn’t you just say Mourinho will be asking Alli to get back in a midfield three without the ball?! Or did you just mean when Alli doesn’t have the ball but we’re in possession?

Didn’t you just say Mourinho will be asking Alli to get back in a midfield three without the ball?! Or did you just mean when Alli doesn’t have the ball but we’re in possession?

I followed up to cover that a couple of posts later. Dele dropping back and breaking up play in their half but switching to a 4-4-2 in ours

I don't love the starting line up but at least the gruesome twosome have been split up.

COYS!

Back