• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v Dortmund

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strange to be left in the UK unless he's injured. Even if he doesn't start I'd expect him to be on the bench.

If we fcuk up tomorrow as I have a sneaking feeling we will, then no amount of custard is going to make me feel better.

Did you see Dortmund’s result at the weekend?

Would be like us losing to Cardiff

To me they gave up in that second half and I think their desperate to get the league title under their belt

Did you see Dortmund’s result at the weekend?

Would be like us losing to Cardiff

To me they gave up in that second half and I think their desperate to get the league title under their belt

I watched it on betfair.

and yet I can see us losing to them, they have nothing to lose. They get a goal I can see our boys wilt. I dont know been stung to many times before to really believe.

Would love us to get through and play PSG or Bayern at the new lane.

I watched it on betfair.

and yet I can see us losing to them, they have nothing to lose. They get a goal I can see our boys wilt. I dont know been stung to many times before to really believe.

You need a strong cuddle, mate.

I am not happy that Poch is again complaining that Dortmund has had an extra 24 hrs to prepare for this game. He is rapidly turning into a Moaning Minnie. Most un-Poch-like. Why is he "doing a Klopp" ?

Surely much better for the team to say nothing rather than put a ready made excuse in their minds. Not impressed by this from him at all.

There was no earlier the arsenal game could have been played

I watched it on betfair.

They haven’t kept a clean sheet in some time and that much hurt them knowing we score 1, they need 5

I watched it on betfair.

Alternatively, if we get a goal, it will end them

It'll be interesting to see how Dortmund approach this game. They're doing a Liverpool right now, having blown a big lead for first place over Bayern, who drew level on points this weekend. Dortmund ran out pretty much their best side and still lost 2-1 to relegation battlers Augsburg.

Obviously, they'll want to give this a good go for their great fans. But they can't shoot their bolt on this game. They play a tougher trio of games than Bayern before the two meet in Munich in early April. Like Spurs, no one is expecting Dortmund to win the European Cup, but if they choke and lose the Bundesliga crown, there'll be a bitter taste for years to come.

We just need to keep the game scoreless for 50 or so minutes to get them fingering the ring of their parachutes.

Wonder how many of these half&half shirts will be on parade!

upload_2019-3-5_0-57-19.png

Back