• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Burnley

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think Sissoko hasn't been mediocre? [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

He's the very first player we should take off, he's offering nothing.

He’s offering what Sissoko offers. Think he’s done some good stuff and offers a bit of muscle against them. He made one great tackle, his passing has been decent if unadventurous and he’s done some clever things like when he stood over the free kick to slow them down. He’s had a couple of kicks at them too.

He’s never gonna be Messi but he’s done what Sissoko does well.

The Wolves lad wins that contest! A total spare part since he joined.
Aurier isn't on the bench though. [emoji102]

At least with Sissoko we have a better option just sitting there on the bench. Let's use him and try and win this match.

We need to up our game. Use the wings to get around the back. Reguilon would be better in attack.

Tough game but we are the better side. Just need to show it.

Son had an open goal and was pushed over. I though Nombeles shot might have hit a hand.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Whatever we do, we have to stop Sissoko being the one to collect the ball from the back.

We'd be better off letting Lloris just hoof it and avoid losing 30 seconds of play time before we inevitably have to.

He’s offering what Sissoko offers. Think he’s done some good stuff and offers a bit of muscle against them. He made one great tackle, his passing has been decent if unadventurous and he’s done some clever things like when he stood over the free kick to slow them down. He’s had a couple of kicks at them too.

He’s never gonna be Messi but he’s done what Sissoko does well.

Sissoko doesn't anything positive. He's actively part of the reason we are playing so slow and unable to pass through the lines.

Sissoko doesn't do anything well.

It was so obvious we need to inject some pace, that at half time I bolted from the sofa and darted left of the chair, jinking into the hallway as I unzipped my trousers and sprinted towards the kitchen.
The wife looked on in horror as she realised there was no way she could defend the goal until at the last second I pivoted towards the downstairs loo, pulling out Mr Johnson and unfurling his grotesque magnificence bowlward.
Forcing an opening, I pushed hard and was rewarded with a glorious golden burst of action, smashing it straight into the goal, absolutely unstoppable Brian.

Burnley defend in depth and they get bodies in front of the ball very quickly, frustrating our build up play where we eventually have to play it long, or back, across then up the side. Dyche knows where we are dangerous, they have countered it very well.

Jose is going to have to rely on a bit of magic from somewhere, this looks like it's going to be very tight, going to have to take our chance when it comes. At least we are making them shoot from distance, but they are getting at our back line easier as we are more open as we push forward.

He has let them get away with some fouls too, and not handed out 2 blatant yellows. I think we can guess what he is at tonight, and its not good for us...
And 3 mins if injury time
Pope taking 30 seconds a goal kick
Yet he still stops it after 2 mins and 45 seconds
He is a buffoon

Back