• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Aston Villa ***

Cracking finish from Harry, when it comes down to it you just know he's going to put it in.

Is Lamela worth his place to most people now based on his assists?

I'm pleased that Lamela got that assist. He struggled in the early stages but he came out for the second half determined to mark his mark on the game - he certainly did that.

The team performance was sluggish at times but that counter attack was slick as anything I've seen us do this season. Plenty to work on, but there's plenty of potential in this team.

Yeah. Why don't teams just come to the Lane and lie down? Sometimes a team has to be patient and take their chances when they come. We have done that tonight and only a goal against from a mistake takes the shine off of that.

We must show a more energy/urgency from the off IMHO.

We are going to be tested on Sunday from the first whistle.

I like the win don't get wrong but we just looked sleepy all night.

Cracking finish from Harry, when it comes down to it you just know he's going to put it in.

Is Lamela worth his place to most people now based on his assists?

He is worth his place because of his intelligence and work ethic for the squad.....not to mention assists and goals....

Leave him alone....EriK is representing YOUR CLUB and doing a darn fine job of it!

Harry Kane arriving fashionably late this season. Our performance wasn't the stuff of dreams but glad to avoid that new manager buzz that often surrounds teams with a new boss.

Please Poch rest players against Anderlecht. There's a pretty important game on Sunday and I'd much rather the focus be on that.

COYS YIDDDOOOOS

Alli man of the match. Ridiculous. I love the kid, but he didn't have a great game bar the goal. Lamela or Dembele by far.

Reactions: DTA
Scoring after 3 mins isn't showing urgency from the off? Ok then, Stephen H is officially a massive WUM.. We had one major lull but otherwis dominated the match, in jusy about every way a team could.. There's just no pleasing some people.

He is worth his place because of his intelligence and work ethic for the squad.....not to mention assists and goals....

Leave him alone....EriK is representing YOUR CLUB and doing a darn fine job of it!

Exactly, last season he didn't get any credit even though he got a lot of assists and worked his Arse off. This season, it isn't about his assists, his around game says he is an instant first teamer.

well we made hard work of that, but I will take it all day long considering I had a bad feeling about tonights game.

Massive credit to Lamela, somebody needed to step up to the plate in that last 20 minutes as we had completely lost our way and he did everything right in the final few minutes of that match. Hats off to you lad.

But we have to play a lot lot better to get anything on Sunday, Arsenal are leagues apart from Villa. Nice to keep the running going though, well done

well we made hard work of that, but I will take it all day long considering I had a bad feeling about tonights game.

Massive credit to Lamela, somebody needed to step up to the plate in that last 20 minutes as we had completely lost our way and he did everything right in the final few minutes of that match. Hats off to you lad.

But we have to play a lot lot better to get anything on Sunday, Ar5ena1 are leagues apart from Villa. Nice to keep the running going though, well done

We do have to play better & we will play better. Arsenal have to play better than they did against Swansea if they are to think they have a chance against us.

Thank GHod Gestede headed wide when Lloris came rushing into no-man's-land.

We did OK but didn't pass it properly, lots of hoofing it long for some reason. Not entirely due to Villa packing midfield, it was as though we thought Kane could outmanoeuvre the centre backs.

Well goodnight all...

So pleased they won on my Birthday.....ha ha thanks you spurs......

Moaning aside we should all be proud of what our young coach and squad are doing....

Good times....keep the faith and COYS!!!!!!!

Happy late birthday mate, good that we got the three points to help you celebrate it.

Only had a quick look on the BBC at the tables, but it appears to be us and Brighton as the only teams in all the top 4 divisions to have not had a loss in their last 10 league games.

We do have to play better & we will play better. Ar5ena1 have to play better than they did against Swansea if they are to think they have a chance against us.

Have to admit I didn't see their game at Swansea so I assume the scoreline was flattering. I would like to think they will raise their game on Sunday. The thing I like about this squad is we appear to have more players these days that 'get' the rivalry. In the past I have felt too many of the team have just treated as just another league match.

Well goodnight all...

So pleased they won on my Birthday.....ha ha thanks you spurs......

Moaning aside we should all be proud of what our young coach and squad are doing....

Good times....keep the faith and COYS!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Nigel - wasn't it almost EXACTLY the same last year?? Birthday AND a late Kane goal?:D

Back