• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Aston Villa ***

Sorry but we are sleeping out there, we need more urgency in our passing

We didn't all of the time we had a two goal lead. We have got another two games in the next six days and there is a loads of sense in keeping a bit in reserve for those games.

Lamela doing well to slow game down with his tricks.. What has Kane done all game .. He is really been 4/10 in this match.

It is fantastic! I love the trust!

It is fantastic... as long as we hold on to win. I would question whether it's the right occasion to employ a player like Onomah, and whether trust comes in to it, rather than to have that experience of how to hold on to a win in this game situation.

It is fantastic... as long as we hold on to win. I would question whether it's the right occasion to employ a player like Onomah, and whether trust comes in to it, rather than to have that experience of how to hold on to a win in this game situation.

He is strong in possession and can stretch the game. A useful player to have on the counter as they pushed for the draw.

Back